Migration is complete! Post questions here!

Ok, I’ve been trying to work it out on my own but nothing I have tried is working and I am FAR from an expert. Is it possible to do colors in posts and/or signatures? I’ve tried basic HTML and BBcode but nothing has worked. Is it not possible or have I just not done it right?

What happened to the August 2022 Monthly Chatter thread? I can see other months but not August.

Do you mean August 2022 chatter - #111 by happyfox74 or a different category?

Hmm, looks like I’ll have to make a site change to enable that – I’ll put it on the list.

1 Like

Aparecium! The missing threads and posts should all be back, although posts in existing threads are probably after any posts made after the migration. Let me know if something is still missing.

1 Like

@HeatherAthebyne Somehow, I am getting notifications to my personal email. I do not want that to happen. I prefer to only see notifications on the site when I sign in. Is there a way to discontinue the email notifications? Thank you. (Would I select the do not disturb option?)

@hereami you need to go into your preferences and change it.
Go to your preferences, click on emails and there will be drop down boxes. Select what you want changed and then make sure to save your changes :blush:

1 Like

Perfect and Done. Thank you @happyfox74 I was making the mistake of going into the notifications area.

Glad to help :grin:

Hi! I think I know the answer to this question, but I wanted to check: Is there a way to change my settings so that I can see posts and replies grouped together, instead of all posts/replies in chronological order?

By the way, I do know I can click a reply to see the previous comment in the chain. I just find it hard to follow.

Thanks!

1 Like

There isn’t any way I know of to group posts and replies.

BBcode colors are here! Try:

[color=red]Red text[/color]
[color=blue]Blue text[/color]
[color=#00ff00]Text with hex color codes[/color]
1 Like

Thank you @HeatherAthebyne ! Bookmarking this one :grin:

Ok, thanks for your quick reply, Heather!

Thank you!

I’ve added several new color schemes as options for site colors. They are stock color schemes so I haven’t tested them all; if you like one but something about it isn’t right, let me know.

2 Likes

To clarify… the only way to get colors is to enter the code you listed above each time you want a color? There is not a quick icon to click and choose a listed color?

Also, I am having difficulty deleting messages. I have tried the delete all button and all I am getting is a circle with a red line thru it and nothing gets deleted. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance for the help?

There isn’t a quick menu for colors right now as far as I know. Which messages are you trying to delete?

@HeatherAthebyne I am simply trying to delete the list of things in my notifications after I have dealt with them.

Gotcha. The old ones don’t get cleared, they just don’t have a highlight to catch your attention like the new ones do. I’m a little torn on it myself, as I like to keep a tidy inbox but I also find it more useful than expected to be able to jump back quickly to a read notification.

1 Like