October 2020 Sock KAL - Finished Objects Only - No Chatter Please

Your previous post was ok. If you look at post #1, you will see that you can post for four different things. Each post is an entry for the prize drawing. Your first post qualified for two socks through the heels and this post is your finished pair. All good :slight_smile: You can also post again if you knit another pair this month.

I do the mirrored strip on the outer foot quite often (as youā€™ll see in the pair in fixing to post Lol) and I also rarely follow a pattern as written. Your sucks look wonderful and how cool to be able to knit with wool from your own Maggie. Somedayā€¦

They turned out awesome! And wow, that idea a real personal investment!

Another post for color of the month. Do I claim theme? I chose a lace pattern from the ā€œleaf laceā€ section of the knitting dictionary but, to be honest, it looks more like window panes to me.

20201017_124306.jpg

If you made an effort to follow the theme, then absolutely make a post for theme!

These are fabulous, and how wonderful that the yarn is from your own Maggie.

I dyed this yarn with food coloring and Iā€™m in love with it. Green, orange, yellow, and violet flecks on brown. It was a joy to knit.

EE0A8DB0-1454-40BB-8636-526187B38FED.jpeg

I love the colors!

@Kokoriffic - Your socks look great. I love the dye job. This is your finished pair post but donā€™t forget you can post a total of four times with each post being an entry for the prize drawing. See post #1 for an explanation of the four entry posts.

These are great! :slight_smile:

I finished these socks the other day. :slight_smile:

357541B3-8EAF-458D-8B93-7A3A6DFD484E.jpeg

Very nice! Just in time for winter.

Really pretty. I love the pattern and the nice, rich color.

Oh, wow. I may need to Gansey myself some socks. Those are stunning.

Your dyng skills are definitely further along than mine. I havenā€™t mastered flecks of color yet. This is a beautiful colourway!!

Really beautiful socks Char!

Beautiful eggplant color, and great stitchwork, @Char ! :slight_smile:

Thank you everyone! :slight_smile:

They look great! Your dye job is awesome!

They turned out beautiful!