October 2020 Sock KAL - Finished Objects Only - No Chatter Please

My kind of knitter. Just cobble it together as you go along. :slight_smile:

Love the lace!
These are great socks.
:slight_smile:

This is wonderful! Beautiful stitching and itā€™s perfect for this monthā€™s theme.

Thank you!

They turned out great! I personally like short socks too, I only wear knee highs if Iā€™m going to be out in the cold or snow.

How pretty! And I love the lace pattern you are using.

Finito!

20201014_105025.jpg

Great colors and perfect for Fall!

They look great.

Iā€™m fighting a head cold and feeling rather icky - but at least itā€™s not Covid - and so I spent the past two days watching the Senate judiciary committee and Judge Amy Barrett. Perfect background for getting a lot of knitting done! These are a blend of Jacquard dyed Deep Orange and a natural gray fleece. The pattern is Wood Nymph by Olivia Villarreal and is free on Ravelry. Iā€™m not following it exactly, but itā€™s close.

2f43fcf1bc06eb7171af8e19e3eaeab0jpg.jpg

These are as far from the theme as possible. I started both pairs last month; super simple. These are for my son and hopefully future daughter in law (but they are young).

bfa816b74ac3a19c808d217fd8701851jpg.jpg

Those look so fun! :slight_smile:

They look great!

They look great!

How sweet!

They look cute, Iā€™m curious what yarn you are using? I like the striping patterns.

I love the colors youā€™re using. I first knit for my daughter-in-law when she was my sonā€™s girlfriend. :wink:

@KnitsWithHorses - thatā€™s quite a love story! :slight_smile:
Very fortuitous circumstances that he happened to be knitting that preemie hat!

Ahhh. I love the girlfriend comments. We shall see how it goes. She is just learning how to crochet (learning from her Mom).

First, let me apologize for putting a chatting post in this forum last time. I was fighting a head cold and I donā€™t function well on antihistamines. I goofed.

Here are my October challenge socks. Iā€™m very happy with them. I didnā€™t follow the pattern exactly ā€¦ I pretty much never do ā€¦ so I only put the design on the outside of each sock. The pattern is Wood Nymph by Olivia Villarreal and is free on Ravelry. The wool is handspun from my sheep Maggie (natural gray Border Leicester) and Crystal (Border Leicester dyed Jacquardā€™s Deep Orange).

deep orange and Maggie gray socks 1 10-17-20.jpg

deep orange and Maggie gray socks 2 10-17-20.jpg

deep orange and Maggie gray socks 3 10-17-20.jpg