May 2020 Sock KAL - Finished Socks Only Please!

Definitely whacky.

1b48a3afbf172d0d5c7e484c3d92a14ajpg.jpg

Yes! Very lovely. I can’t even begin to fathom how you did the red section on the front. All part of the madness!

That’s my mom! Nice!

@babajayne - I am glad your mom found us, too! I remember her from SM last year.

@Char Great! And you both got further than I did, I had to stop from wrist discomfort. I pushed myself too hard again this year. Knitting in black helped slow me down!

I love these!

How fun to welcome a mother and daughter together! Our wonderful administrator @Char and her mom @knitter131 make this a wonderful place for everyone, welcome to the family!

I finished Ryley’s knee socks! No extra entry for these I’m afraid but they sure were a joy to design and knit especially for my granddaughter to her specifications. Well, other than how hard it is on my eyes to knit yarn this dark. Lol

IMG_20200526_153132.jpg

Looks great!!! We’re happy to have socks of any sort!

They turned out great.

Oh they are beautiful! I know what you mean about dark colors, I’m the same way.

These look great! I once knit my husband a pair of black socks and told him that was proof of how much I love him.

Thanks y’all! Judging from Ryley’s reaction, I think she will actually get some wear out of these. @FreedomLover I hope your hubby realized that was no joke! Lol

One wacky sock just finished!
The pattern is by Natalia Vasilieva, called Lampropeltis, a species name for kingsnake. I named mine Don’t Tread On Me.

It uses 3 colors. Dark teal, yellow and a self-striping in blues/grays/orange.

e96e8cf39f53985dacc0fee9b89b61ccjpg.jpg

b83cb3d0c495dbb5e7bbfb89539cf99cjpg.jpg

Very pretty!

Stunning!

That turned out really neat.

I can’t wait to see which one it is!

Finished pair.

901E179A-C867-44BD-B26B-B1609EEBBC81.jpeg

Congratulations to our winner! @Rose the Rebel

Good use of your winnings from the Community Events section! Loved your wacky long hair socks by the way!

5E87E915-4721-4732-8115-DBF266C38A3C.jpeg