May 2020 Sock KAL - Finished Socks Only Please!

Congratulations, @Rose the Rebel !

Congrats!

Congratulations Rose!

Thank you everyone! And a big thank you to @knitter131 for the yarn donation! I feel like I’ve been too lucky in the yarn wins, but I’ll put it all to good use for sure!

Well, they sure are pretty :blush:

Thanks. :grin:

I feel your pain and have been there before. That’s when I decided to learn magic loop and knit socks 2 at a time. Now they are mostly identical. I really like the colors in your yarn though :slightly_smiling_face:

Just finished my hairy leg socks. , those hairs take a bit of time. I don’t think I would try making these as live highs :scream:

[ATTACH=JSON]{“data-align”:“none”,“data-size”:“medium”,“data-attachmentid”:54398}[/ATTACH]

Don’t forget your extra entry! :slight_smile:

These are so fun.

I really like the colors & zig zag :+1:

@KnitsWithHorses this yarn is Cascade Heritage Sock. Char and I spent a day trying out hand dying. This one I used liquid food coloring in “Neon” colors. I’m really happy it made the stripes :smiley::smiley:

@KnitsWithHorses please post pictures of your dying experience :smiley::smiley:

Here’s my completed clown barf shorties :grinning:

[ATTACH=JSON]{“data-align”:“none”,“data-size”:“medium”,“data-attachmentid”:54612}[/ATTACH]

And an extra post for clown barf :two_hearts::two_hearts:

Wow - bright!!!

@Rose the Rebel - someone on Facebook is wondering if you have a pattern for these. Do you or did you just make it up?

https://www.facebook.com/fiberkind/posts/3551591374857584?comment_id=3551979738152081&notif_id=1590157176395285&notif_t=feed_comment

@Char I didn’t write a pattern, I just plugged the stubble stitch into my favorite sock technique. Did you post it on FB? I don’t have a fb account so I’m in the dark when it comes to what goes around on social media.

Thanks for that link, I collect as many patterns as I can find just to have a bunch of choices. This one looks fun :slightly_smiling_face:

@Rose the Rebel - yes I do a “Finished Object Friday” post - and your socks made the cut :wink: