May 2020 Community Chatter ?

Very nice!!

What a great family project.

This is going to be nice! Do you know who you will give it to?

The 2nd earwarmer I made from the Whims Merino I received with the Furls hook using the Star Stitch.

IMG_20200504_172237.jpg

Very nice!

This is lovely! beautiful stitching and beautiful colors!

Nice color and nice stitch. How did you like your hook?

@Sommerfugl Thank you very much!

I’m preparing for my first grocery shopping trip in months. I wouldn’t go into a store except we really need a Costco stock-up and Costco doesn’t have curb side pickup. We will be out of dog biscuits soon and that would not go over well! I don’t want to carry a purse and worry about having a germy purse. I decided I needed a bare minimum, washable purse that could carry a credit card, hand sanitizer and my own pen. I saw some different ideas on Pinterest and really liked the ones that made the sanitizer ready to squeeze, Here is my first try. The strap is long for making it a cross body.

Before assembly:

B3AF36D3-C043-4AF4-AA11-D959E2A5FFE8.jpeg

A1152217-83AD-42DC-88A9-0CC1CAFDF4D4.jpeg

DBFD8247-56D5-4585-80F6-A03F6A55D09F.jpeg

This is an awesome idea! Don’t forget your membership card :slight_smile:

We went to the beach yesterday. :cool:

​​​​​​​

20200504_165556.jpg

Great idea! Looks as though it will work for you nicely!

Oh fun! How odd was it to be so vacant?

Beautiful!!! Wish I was there. :slight_smile:

Great idea!!

It wasn’t that vacant and we were there in the evening so we could take the dog. The state park was near capacity at midday.

It looks like a beautiful day - pretty beach and pretty sky. When we were in AZ, I noticed that there were no clouds - just a pure blue sky. That made me realize how much I enjoy seeing puffy white clouds in a blue sky.

@TexasPurl I know what you mean. It took me quite a while to get accustomed to the size as well. It does make me hold/use the hook a bit differently though which supposedly is the purpose.

This really is a good idea. I might have to make a couple.

Can I just take a moment to say how wonderful you all are?

ok - you are WONDERFUL!
:fk:

Char