May 2020 Community Chatter ?

Beautiful!!! I really like the mandalas especially!

@Char Thank you!!

Your work is so pretty!

@knitter131 Thank you!!

Your work is just beautiful.

Thank you @Char, @TexasPurl, @knitter131 and @FreedomLover, I appreciate the kind words.

That turned out beautiful!

@lovestostitch Thank you!

Good morning!!! I hit a bit of a road bump in the mask making. Power went out!!! Oh no!!! I thought I would weave for a bit but instead I think I’ll clean the sewing table, and piece things together. I have twenty more pieces together ready to be sewn.

Off to the cutting and piecing stations I go!

You know it is bad when the power returns, the worker climb down off the pole, and the large pop happens. Poor guy looks back at the pole all confused.

Yikes.

@Char That’s sad.

More masks with a purpose completed today! :slight_smile:

Off to get my table cleaned off and start the next batch.

95D270B0-653D-4755-9C0E-2E0F418FA5D9.jpeg

So bright and cheerful! You are doing a wonderful thing :heart::heart:

So, @Char, who’s taking care of you? You are so kind to do that for others.

@pinesprairie my DH and kiddos do an excellent job taking care of me. :slight_smile:

Everyone in the house is contributing. We have stations set up, it is cute - most evenings you can find all four of us at a station. The boys are learning an amazing lesson about giving back and chipping in however we can.

I love it! I’ve done a baby blanket in this style, but this is so breathtaking because of the size! Beautiful work!

I love that you have the whole family involved!

@rkennell Thank you! I like the idea of a baby blanket like this!

Good morning, everyone! So, my WIP’S are sitting, and I couldn’t wait to begin a lap afghan with some new yarn I purchased.

Nothing on the agenda today besides laundry and more of the same. Weather today is sunny and cooler, but still warm enough to open things and let the fresh air in.

Here’s the first row of the afghan, it will he a total of 12 squares, checkerboard. The squares are approximately 14" each, for a total size of 56" long and 42" wide.

IMG_20200504_081448448.jpg