March 2023

I was thinking “what about the beach blanket?” Then I finished reading. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I made my husband a back scrubber with just Scrubby. It’s like yours - a strip with handles. He loves it.

1 Like

Happy Birthday!!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

These are gorgeous!

2 Likes

I would love to get involved in those again but it will have to be a week from Friday. I have a thing with the ladies at my church this Friday. And with my signal it will be dependent on the weather.

3 Likes

On the 15th day of March I cut strips for a quilt for my son’s bed and started strip piecing.

I also had lunch with a friend, and went to a quilt guild meeting. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I have several things I just started the last couple of days in crochet but I haven’t taken pictures. My main WIPs right now are a pair of spiral stripes socks an oversized cardigan for myself that is almost done. It’s a free pattern from HandyLittleMe.com canned Rainbow Cardigan.
Now to see if I can add pictures as I haven’t yet mattered the new website. Lol

3 Likes

@KnitsWithHorses Something was awry earlier with uploads (happened to me too). Can you try again?

1 Like

Did you wait a minute or so for the uploads to complete? It’ll change and not say Uploading any more when it’s finished. I’ve had that happen to me too when I’ve tried to upload multiple pics and didn’t wait for the uploads to finish.

I’m glad to know you like them. I hope my mother will, too!

1 Like

Happy Birthday to you! I hope you enjoyed it!

2 Likes

@PurlgirlButtons Oh, I know. Someday, I will not be working and will be able to participate! Have a good time!

@Nyssareen What a fabulous idea! I love that!

2 Likes

I wish I could find Scrubby yarn in Finland - the bathing brushes aren’t hard enough for my husband and I really need to brush hard to get some effect

1 Like

happy belated birthday wishes!

3 Likes

Have you looked at ebay? I bought German sock yarn and it was shipped from Germany. Another place to look is etsy.

1 Like

thanks - I’ll try those :slight_smile:

Happy Belated Birthday! :partying_face: :shamrock: :birthday: :yarn:

2 Likes

I think that is what I did. I waited a bit but it wasn’t progressing so I went ahead with other stuff so it stopped uploading. It was pretty fast this time.

First off, happy birthday! Mine was last month. I like quiet birthdays at home these days although a few days later I did go with some of my kids and grandkids to a Japanese place where they cook at your table. The food was good but it was SO crowded! I guess I really am getting old cuz it has to be something special for me to want to go where it’s crowded.
I watched Rory and his Angel from the time they were in that competition show for duets with Naomi Judd. It absolutely destroyed me to hear about Naomi and I cry like a baby any time I see Rory and his Little Angel on Insta. I’ll have to listen to that song. I’m also a huge fan of Dolly so it’s a must listen for me for sure.

4 Likes

The scrubby gets the chiggers off? I might have to make some. I have always resisted because everyone says it’s rough on your hands while you make it.

1 Like