Introduce Yourself Here

Thank you @FreedomLover @pinesprairie and @DJM. I have briefly looked at the spinning thread and saw there is a new Spin de Fleece coming up. I may participate in that, hopefully I can find time for at least 15 minutes a day.

Just wanted to join the chorus and say ‘Welcome’. I am also trying to stash bust.
We would love to see pictures of your Wip’s.

Welcome.
Hope you find lots of support for your crafting adventures here.
lLl…when I saw your ‘Nano’ comment. I thought perhaps I had a fellow Nanowrimo participant…then I realized it had to do with spinning. I have heard only fantastic things about the spinning group on here. I am sure they will welcome you with open arms.

Welcome to Fiberkind! Glad you joined!

Welcome to Fiberkind!

Hello everyone…I’m so happy to have found you guys…I heard about the site from one of my favorite podcasts,Politically Incorrect Knitters,on YouTube.I will definitely be spreading the word about the site…so nice to have an option other than just you know who…I have been an avid knitter for about ten years …my hubby has put up with me for 42 years and I am blessed with two children, both grown, and three grandkids plus one Pekignese named Duke who pretty much rules the roost…looking forward to joining in the discussions guys!

Welcome to FiberKind @Knitfreak48 We are very glad you’ve found us. You’ll find lots of knitters here and a great fiber family. Please don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions!

We are happy to have you, and look forward to seeing more of you - and your crafts. Duke too! :wink:

If you have any questions be sure to reach out. :slight_smile:

wavies I finally joined after watching Politically Incorrect Knitters on the Youtubes. Thanks for having me!

Hello and welcome!!! If you have any troubles be sure to give a shout out! What are your favorite hobbies? I look forward to hearing more about you and your crafts. :slight_smile:

Welcome @Steph. Now that you have identified yourself as a lurker, we will accept the challenge to get you to chat!

Welcome @Shauna825!

Welcome@Knitfreak48! What kind of knitting projects do you like to do?

Welcome! So glad you joined us.

Welcome to Fiberkind! Glad you joined.

Welcome to Fiberkind!

Welcome to Fiberkind!!

We’re so glad you found us! I can’t wait to see what you like to knit and maybe a picture of Duke (we also belong to a dog.)

Welcome. Look forward to seeing you around.

Is your dog named after the song. ‘Duke of Earl’ by the Gene Chandler???
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQnfooEED8Y

Hello everyone! I have been a member for a while, but this is the first chance I have had to post anything with kids, work, my school, kids school, and everything in-between.

I am excited to get going on my knitting again and look forward to learning and sharing along the way!