Introduce Yourself Here

Welcome to FiberKind! We look forward to hearing more about your knitting. What is your favorite thing to knit?

Hi, @Ninane81, and welcome to FiberKind!

Welcome to the family! Let us know how we can make you feel at home.

Welcome to Fiberkind. We look forward to see all your projects.

Welcome to Fiberkind!

@Ninane81

Welcome. And pleaseā€¦donā€™t feel pressured here. Life is busy and we all understand that.
Looking forward to seeing what you decide to share.

@Ninane81 Weā€™re so glad you found a minute to pop in and look forward to getting to know you!

Hey, Steph, nice to see you here!

welcome. Hope you have a great time here.

Thank you for allowing me to join! I am a grandma (I turn 70 next month) and a great grandma. I knit, spin, weave, crochet, felt, dye and Iā€™m sure a few more things, lol. Knitting, spinning and dyeing are my main focus. Right now I have been taking a break due to a cranky thumb and also due to a death in the family. Iā€™m really looking forward to learning my way around the site! My name is Vickie and to my grands I am Kiki.

Hello, Kiki and welcome to FiberKind! FiberKind is a welcoming place (and enabling, so be careful!) I look forward to seeing more of your crafts and learning more about you. I hope your thumb feels better, and my sympathies and prayers to your family.

If you have any troubles getting around, please let me, or anyone, know :slight_smile: Settle in on a comfy chair :slight_smile:

Thank you all for the welcome!!

Welcome! Iā€™m so sorry for your familyā€™s loss and that your thumb is keeping you from crafting. Maybe use the time to learn your way around here. This is such a wonderful community and we want you to feel at home. Iā€™m going to send you an invite to join our grandparents group.

Welcome, Vickie! My sympathies to you and the family regarding your loved one. It sounds like youā€™ve done it all with the crafts! Thatā€™s great. I crochet and knit, but I would like to start up sewing again and try those other crafts you mentioned some day. I hope your cranky thumb will be feeling better soon!

@KikiKnits Welcome to Fiberkind, so glad you joined! Iā€™m sure youā€™ll fit right in!
My condolences to you and your family. So sorry for your loss.
I hope your thumb is on the mend and youā€™ll be back to crafting soon. We would love to see your projects!

Welcome to Fiberkind! Weā€™re glad you found your way here, you will fit right in with all of that crafting! Iā€™m sorry you and your family are going through this time of sorrow and also hope healing happens quickly on all fronts.

Sorry I am a bit lateā€¦but I am jumping on the Welcoming Bandwagon.

Welcome. Hope you enjoy every second you are online with us all.
We love hearing about projects, the progress and especially love seeing pictures.

Hi Vickie! Iā€™m your age and also have an arthritic left thumb. Another thing on my list of Things I Never Saw Coming. I spend a lot of time here admiring everyoneā€™s projects. Welcome!

Hi, I joined a little while back, but I think this site went by a different name? Anyway, Iā€™m a self taught crocheter & knitter (learned from books) & live in downtown San Jose California. ETA joined over a year ago, didnā€™t realize it was THAT long agoā€¦

Welcome back!! Looking forward to seeing some of your projectsā€¦ I am also a self taught crocheter (YouTube).