Introduce Yourself Here

We are happy to have you here. There are lots of encouraging people who love to see what you’re crafting so please feel free to share!.

@FlamingoStitcher welcome to fiberkind, we’re glad you’ve joined us!

Thank you all so much for the warm welcome!

Thank you to everyone for the lovely welcome! @DJM @knitter131 @pinesprairie @Char and @Kathy7661

@JJXB
Welcome. Hope you enjoy this site. Stop in anytime you have a few minutes.
Stay well.

Welcome @FlamingoStitcher Hope you love the site.
I love your avatar.
Stay well.

Thank you hereami… been enjoying poking around. I kinda like flamingos… LOL

Thank you for the welcome @hereami !

I just joined today after seeing Char’s discussion with Politically Incorrect Knitting. Already joined the Stashbuster Challenge; hopefully, it helps. I tend to be a lurker.

I am so glad you found us. What is your favorite craft to work on? FiberKind seems to bring people out of their shell. I hope that includes you! :slight_smile:

Welcome so glad you found us.

Welcome!!

@Char, I prefer to crochet, but I also knit and loom knit. I have three shawls and two blankets underway, along with a washcloth purse project and a crochet tote bag. Monogamous crafter, I am not.

I’m glad I’m not the only one with three shawls OTN. :wink:

@Steph - funny. If some of us had to count WIPs, well… there may be more stars, I don’t really know. You are in good company!

Another crocheter! Welcome and come on in, we have lots of fun there.

Hello! I wanted to introduce myself. I just joined today and am excited to have found others with yarny interests like me. I learned to crochet about 10 years ago, and around 5 years ago picked up knitting. Two years ago I bought my first spinning wheel (Lendrum DT) and just added the Nano for an e-spinner. I love it all and never have as much time as I’d like to work with fiber.

Welcome! Have you checked out the Spinning forum? People all getting ready for a Spin de Fleece.

Well welcome @Shauna825! You’re going to find all sorts of things here I think you might like. You’re in good company with @PurlgirlButtons and @Mekone, they have e-spinners too! And if you haven’t found the Tunisian CAL yet, give it a look, we’d love to have you join. It’s not too late (ever).

1 Like

Welcome to Fiberkind.