April 2021 Chatter

Beautiful colors.

Very interesting technique! Good for practising hand stitches

Pretty star

Beautiful cover!

I’m sure there will be plenty of readers who don’t care about “woke.” When I hear all that stuff, it makes me want to do the opposite of whatever they are being
“woke” about.

Why was Covid hard on the publishing world? I can see where they couldn’t do book tours, signings, etc. but I would also think there were a lot more people stuck at home reading.

So pretty! Char, you have a good eye for color!

Oh my - after your last piece that you spun the yarn for and knitted, I can’t wait to see what these turn out to be! Very, very nice. :slight_smile:

Thanks everyone :fk:

Here is my second piece

[ATTACH=JSON]{“data-align”:“none”,“data-size”:“medium”,“data-attachmentid”:94982}[/ATTACH]

So colorful!!

@lovestostitch, bookstores weren’t “essential” and therefore were closed. Amazon kept going - of course - but the brick-and-mortar stores took a bad hit.

Wound up with 26 oz all carded. Hands are a little tired now. :wink:

Oh yeh, I didn’t think about that. :frowning:

I’m eventually going to have to figure out what I am making. Lol

Your pieces will tell you what they want to be.

Happy Easter, Everyone!! :fk:

My piece today I did differently - I didn’t paste the seams down, alternately I glued the paper to the fabric and sewed that way. Much easier on the hands.

[ATTACH=JSON]{“data-align”:“none”,“data-size”:“medium”,“data-attachmentid”:95018}[/ATTACH]

Beautiful!!

Happy Easter!

[ATTACH=JSON]{“data-align”:“none”,“data-size”:“custom”,“height”:“376”,“width”:“303”,“data-attachmentid”:95024}[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=JSON]{“data-align”:“none”,“data-attachmentid”:“95030”,“data-size”:“medium”}[/ATTACH] Happy Resurrection Sunday!
Went to church - beautiful service and the place was full! - then dinner. Now … it’s time to sit and spin. :slight_smile:

Happy Easter everyone!