What are you working on

Here’s an update on Snowy; I would really love some input…I’m not sure if I should add anything more or fully finish/frame it the way it is. The second picture shows it folded in a such a way to replicate the final size…sort of. :wink:

image_11801.jpg

DF953E2B-3A0E-4202-9C80-1B30629B8AB5.jpeg

Beautiful work. I’m not sure what else you could add. So I’m no help. lol I think it looks great.

I decided not to add anymore to the picture and went ahead and fully finished and hung it up with what I consider its companion piece :slight_smile: I often think about what I could have done but I’m just not going to go there!! I’ve been doing that too much lately after other things. :fk:

95AABB51-10C1-4BE5-BE5F-3411FB477D74.jpeg

How cute! The set looks great. I like how you framed them, too.

They look perfect to me, I wouldn’t change a thing.

@TeaNSugar & @FreedomLover thank you both for your lovely comment!

They are so cute. They make the perfect pair.

@hereami Thank you!!

This is my second square of the Little Sheep
Virtues which I’m stitching again. This time I’m stitching all 12 in order to make a quilt.

E9F200F5-E6AF-4E88-8962-8769C60FA00D.jpeg

I love the sheepie square, they should make a lovely blanket. I’ve spent most of this month on this kit from Anchor I got from eBay years ago; there were multiple printing errors on the chart (there were lots of instances of the same symbol used for two different colours, for example), so it’s been slow to work because I’ve had to keep referencing the cover art to see which colour to use. And I keep pausing for a break…

256b1bc3a661d18456b9c45f3ded9e94jpg.jpg

@Lemming13 that sounds like such a frustrating mistake!! Good for you for persisting!

I finally finished that cross stitch and turned it into a cushion so I can sit on it to express my annoyance with it. I can’t help thinking I put myself through an awful lot of grief to avoid wasting a fiver, but it would have been the second from the same eBay seller that was a dead loss (there was an owl one which had been supplied with the wrong colours pre-sorted on a card alongside the key symbols) and I just got stubborn. I suspect that seller was passing off knock-off kits, but I didn’t use them till a few years after purchase and they have gone from eBay so there’s nothing I can do except be wary in future.

5185309eac1dba819dc4bcbc77626d7fjpg.jpg

I am sorry for your frustrations with this project.

It turned out lovely. Good job.

So pretty… I would say you “showed” that seller… In spite of his/her malfeasance, you won!

This is a freestyle embroidery kit I got as an Amazon Vine review. The thread wasn’t the greatest and there were far more French knots involved than I care for but I really enjoyed making it. After the agony of Yachting, this one was so quick and easy!

91c63737ab1d5bb21afa3bede9f7021fjpg.jpg

This is really lovely.

Thank you!

I have a Christmas theme in progress from years ago. I just may have to pull it out again! I wonder if I can still see those tiny stitches though :nerd_face:
Oh, and I love your needle holder!

Here’s my WIP. It would be great if I could finish this for Christmas!@Sings4joy you’re a good enabler :wink:
[ATTACH=JSON]{“data-align”:“none”,“data-size”:“small”,“data-attachmentid”:57887}[/ATTACH]

LOL!! I accept your title of enabler!