What are you working on

Thanks for the invite but I’m not on Facebook. Sometimes it’s tempting just for those groups!

@Kathy7661 then I’ll just continue to enable you :wink:

Lol, sounds great! But really, thanks for the inspiration!

Here are my fully finished projects. :fk:

ABFBEB96-27FF-4957-A3C7-55150A383EC0_1_201_a.jpeg

0394B81D-C949-414D-ADAA-CA6AC1B0E95C.jpeg

9EAAEFC7-1A25-4816-A65C-57630B0D6846.jpeg

You are very talented, @Sings4joy - these are beautiful!

Each one is lovelier than the next.

@Sings4joy These are beautiful! Do you just sew a material border on them? That really finishes them nicely.

@Sings4joy Beautiful! You have been busy!
I kind of gave up on my Santa cross stitch only because I was having so much trouble reading the chart. Then I heard about a cross stitch app called Silk Stitching. I think I’m really going to like this and I’ll actually be able to see. My supplies came in yesterday so I hope to start some time today…I’m very excited!
I’ve been enjoying watching Stitching with the Housewives. I recognized your Bloom cross stitch as one of there designs! Will you be doing more?

I am a cross stitcher. My first choice for patterns are the older stuff. I’m currently working on “Gathering Honey” from the late 80’s Found the pattern in a Better Holmes and Gardens Cross Stitch magazine. I’ll post a picture the next time I pop in here. So happy to see there is a forum for this hobby.

I can’t wait to see that, I used to do quite a bit of cross stitch.

Yes, please post pics! I used to do a lot of crosstitch as well, but haven’t done it in years. There are so many beautiful crosstitch items out there!

This is another design from Priscilla and Chelsea, Stitching with the Housewives. It’s supposed to have snowflakes above the mason jar and I stitched two but I’ve concluded they were too “cute” for me so I took them out. My first thought, which I should’ve stuck with, was to stitch the larger snowflakes that are at the bottom of the jar…I should’ve followed my first thought!!

snowy.JPG

I love this!

I meant to say in my earlier post that it’s supposed to have snowmen above the Mason jar, but I stitched snowflakes instead.

Snowy Cross Stitch.JPG

Love it :slight_smile:

They are the perfect finish.

Thank you @Char@FreedomLover Lover :fk::yarn::fk: and

Wow, I love these! Beautiful!

@Sings4joy It is beautiful and I agree the top snow flakes are perfect.

What will you do with the finished work?
A picture, a bag/garment ???

@hereami I think what I’m going to do is finish it as a picture and hang in my kitchen. I have a set of mason jar pictures from Stitching with the Housewives that I want to finish for the kitchen.