Week Ending 03/07/2020

Post your score for the week - 03/01/2020 - 03/07/2020

+3
continued worked on a poncho, finished a cowl, and started some fingerless mitts

[SIZE=18px]It’s Saturday! Post your scores before the end of the day! [/SIZE]

Well, I’m backing up a bit this week. I used up 4 skeins entirely but I purchased 11 at a yard sale this morning for 25c each.

WTD-7 YTD+43

Well, who would pass up 25¢ yarn?!

I definitely agree with @TexasPurl - that would be hard to pass up!

[SIZE=16px]WTD: +6, YTD: +62 WE 3/7[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14px]I started an asymmetrical shawlette and used two skeins of thread. I finally finished my stashbuster blanket I started last year.[/SIZE]

I stitched all week long but didn’t finish out a skein or even a ball. There’s always next week!

Update: We made a stop at Hobby Lobby while out shopping last evening. :doh: I bought 3 balls of Artiste thread.

[SIZE=18px]WTD -6[/SIZE]

I have done that for a few weeks now. I’m working on the border of my blanket now. Maybe. Lol

I had a good week.

[SIZE=22px]Week ending 3/7 +10 YTD +64[/SIZE]

I purchased (dare I say it) 65 mini balls of yarn this week. No regrets. :slight_smile: -130

I (nearly) finished my reflections blanket - I am on my edging but I have to dig into a new skein, and I parted with a skein. +16

[B][SIZE=22px]WTD -114

:doh:[/SIZE][/B]

I finished a skein (+1)
Started and worked half a different skein (+1)

WTD +2
YTD +28

You’re knocking them out!

Awesome score!

For the love of the stash, someone cancel her credit card!!! LOL JK
That had to be a fun package to open. Enjoy the journey!

Let us know how the weather is in orbit next week!

Still making progress!

Lol @ at @TexasPurl - I am looking at that battenburg blanket @Kathy7661 is making. I love it! These mini balls will be an excellent start for sure. But I will need an awful lot more before I have enough. Lol

I can’t go in those places. I’ve been resisting the box of 100 colors they carry by Sheepjes.

@Fisherwife - I just looked that up! It’s a darn good thing I didn’t see that Sheepjes box last night. I would have had a -224 score today! How yummy are those little skeins!

Oh My Word! After reading some of the recent responses…I think I should vow to not enter a craft store till my yarn diet is over.
Either that or take an accountability partner with me.