Week Ending 03/07/2020

@TexasPurl, I know, right?

@Char I agree with @knitter131, you are a bad influence!!! Love ya!

Well, once again I’m a day (two days) late and a dollar – or a skein – short! I used one skein of yarn. However, I am working on 4 blankets and am testing a shawl pattern, so fingers crossed I am going to be using up lots and lots of yarn this month!

You know @Sjuly, One of these days you’re gonna have to share some of your work with us so we can ooh & aah over it! :two_hearts:
Thanks for joining in with the stashbusting!

I’m also unable to pass by yarn, especially at thrift stores :slightly_smiling_face:

Well, again, I didn’t do very well. I purchased some baby-balls of regia, takes about three of them to make a pair of socks :blush:. New colors and baby soft, hard to resist.

15 new balls yarn -30
Yarn used up - mostly sock leftovers. +8

[SIZE=18px]WTD: -22[/SIZE]

At least you can use them up quickly with 3 to a pair of socks. Enjoy the journey!

@hereami , well my dilemma is that my accountability partner @Char is not a very good influence :smiling_imp::smiling_imp:. And then there’s my DH who keeps asking who has yarn on sale this week!!! He thinks I should fill up all available space. I’m not complaining, but in the course of a year or so I’ve gone from 1-2 totes to an entire shelving unit of yarn of all types and weights.

@knitter131 Sounds like they love you very much. A new shelving unit and permission to fill it. Your DH…wow. just Wow!:heart_eyes:

Yes, @hereami, I am very much loved by both my DD and my DH :heart::heart:. I’m a very lucky gal for sure :blush:

@TexasPurl - we’ll expect that next time. :joy:

@TexasPurl :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

:see_no_evil::hear_no_evil::speak_no_evil: