To frog, or not to frog...

I’ve been meaning to ask you, did you knit the socks pictured in your avatar? They’re adorable!

@BonBon Thanks, it’s good to be back! I have been trying to change phone and internet suppliers (you would not believe the latest price increase!) so I have been busy spending my time running around the internet like a headless chicken and I spent some time without any connection at home at all. I have been going to the library to use their wifi on my little Ipad, but it is not really suitable for “chatty” posts. Anyway, hopefully it is all sorted out now :slight_smile:

@BonBon - I absolutely did - on both questions! I went on a rippit binge one day. Frogged a shawl too.

I believe this is one of my favorite patterns. I’m on my third pair. It was one of the patterns from Sock Madness.

Ugh, phone and internet shopping. Even once you choose, you’re afraid you missed a better deal. I’m glad it’s sorted now, welcome “back” :slight_smile:

If you are like me, you did that purl stitch when you were nodding off while knitting.