Spice Market CAL

No, the picture isn’t showing.

Hopefully the picture shows now.

Oh, I see it now! Beautiful colors!

Very nice!

Oh, this is so pretty! :slight_smile: Are you having fun!?!?!?!

For those who have started this, how would it look in just one color? IE more of a textured pattern instead of a colorful pattern? Maybe even a textured pattern, with the mosaic in a differet color? I’m thinking… LOL If I can widdle this down to just a couple colors, I could sure bust through some stash on hand. :slight_smile:

Well, I think you would loose a lot of the stitch work, as several rounds are single crochets in different colors. I will bring it and the pictures from the pattern when I see you next.

I agree @knitter131. This pattern relies heavily on color changes rather than texture.

Thanks @TexasPurl for posting this CAL, my daughter-in-law fell in love with the ginger version and picked through stash instead of using the yarn I’d gotten for it. I’m going to have to get creative with the colors to have enough though any stash reduction is worth celebrating! Thanks also for the blo tip, I used it on a few rounds in Part 1.

Part 1.jpg

It’s looks fabulous! Great use of the stash!

Thanks for the kind words @TexasPurl! It’s worsted weight so will make a nice big dent I’m thinking.

@Kathy7661 My daughter-in-law thanks you. They are actually some of my favorites too.

Part 4 is complete! We’re up to 480 stitches per round :eek: with a lot fewer ends to weave in! It’s 14½" square. I finished the last row sitting out on our patio. It’s too nice to be inside.

IMG_20200202_161337.jpg

Truly inspiring!!

Gorgeous! You’re choice of colors is fabulous!

It looks so pretty! Mine has sat for a couple days with nothing done. We are preparing for carpet cleaners tomorrow, maybe once we get house put back together I’ll have a chance.

Thank y’all! @Char @Kathy7661 & @knitter131

@TexasPurl, Very nicely done! It’s fun watching it unfold as the colors come together. @knitter131, mine is sitting right along with yours.

Part 2 at 19". It’s interesting how much the size varies based on thread/yarn choice.

Part 2.jpg

Wow - beautiful!!!

I’m still going to rope myself in, aren’t I? LOL I am having trouble deciding on colors.