Sock KAL Finished Projects

I love the colors.

The colors are great!

Thanks @Nyssareen, @lovestostitch, and @KnitsWithHorses

I love these.

Thank you @ExquisiteAutumn and I love your stealth kitty. :blush:

I finished some socks. I think I may have started them March 31st? Just wanted to use the rest of the greens that I used when making my St Patty’s sucks cuz I love that yarn and I need some summer socks. They look kind of short and stubby but I’ve made this pattern (Follow the Leader) many times and learned to make them shorter than ordinary because they are quite stretchy. And yes, for once I actually went ahead and made them cuff down as the pattern does. :grin:
[ATTACH=JSON]{“data-align”:“none”,“data-size”:“small”,“data-attachmentid”:127094}[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=JSON]{“data-align”:“none”,“data-size”:“small”,“data-attachmentid”:127095}[/ATTACH]

I just realized I didn’t post these here. :person_facepalming: These are another pair of Follow the Leader socks.
[ATTACH=JSON]{“data-align”:“none”,“data-size”:“medium”,“data-attachmentid”:128445}[/ATTACH]
And these are the inspiration outside my window… Probably a half acre away but still outside my window! :grin:
[ATTACH=JSON]{“data-align”:“none”,“data-size”:“small”,“data-attachmentid”:128447}[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=JSON]{“data-align”:“none”,“data-size”:“small”,“data-attachmentid”:128446}[/ATTACH]

I’m so glad to know it isn’t just me who finds it counter-intuitive that the colorful one is the MC and the dark blue is the CC! (in the pics on the original pattern) I am trusting that it knows what it is talking about for the time being, but I am fully prepared to pull it out and switch if it isn’t coming out how I want it. My goal is to have the pink be what is white in yours and the purple where you have the blue. I am going to give it a shot with the pink and purple because they are the same yarn and I just love them so much together. I only wear a 10.5 in men’s so I’m keeping my fingers crossed that I’ll be able to squeak by with 100 gr of the darker color and 48 of the lighter. And if not, I’ll see if I can just end the pattern higher up on the foot and call it a really long toe. :woman_shrugging:

I finished my first Gothix sock and I am in love! :heart_eyes: I learned that I have a very high instep and how to adjust for it, so both these and future socks will fit much better. I had slightly over 1 gram of this half of the pink yarn left, so I won my yarn chicken game here, and I am SO glad because it is such a pretty color! I was never clear on what “traveling stitches” are, so I am not sure if these socks use them or not, but I think they do from what I understand. :woman_shrugging:
[ATTACH=JSON]{“data-align”:“none”,“data-size”:“medium”,“data-attachmentid”:129503}[/ATTACH]