Official Rules for Spin de Fleece 2020

I’m in! My goal is going to be at least 15 minutes a day.

Hello! I just saw your emails - I am very glad you came back! It looks like everything is working and you have found the Spin de Fleece!

If you have any other issues let me know. I am done with work for the day and should see the emails sooner, or you can PM me. :fk:

@dapncat We are happy to know you are a former member of the Lurkers Club! Welcome to the fun, I know you will find things to enjoy here.

Woot! I am so glad you found the spin along!

Welcome, @Shauna825 to our Spin de Fleece forum–I hope you can join us!

Welcome @dapncat ! It’s the perfect place to try some “unlurking”–I love that word! :slight_smile: We’ll be gearing up to get started on the 29th!

Welcome aboard @Shauna825 ! 15 minutes a day is a worthy goal! You’ll be amazed at what you accomplish!

Thanks for the welcome…(Still working my way into how to use this posting system, so am a bit awkward)

You’re doing great!

You are doing fine - if you have any questions feel free to seek someone out. We are happy to help make you feel more comfortable. :slight_smile:

No worries, I still do odd things and people just know what you mean and carry on.

Count me in! I have been spinning a lot more since the COVID19 shutdown. I am teleworking predominantly and have converted my usual driving to/from work time to spinning. I have noticed improvement with my long draw technique and with spinning a more consistent thickness of singles and improving the consistency of my plying angles. I did 2 3 ply yarns for the first time this summer.

That’s awesome!

So glad to have you join us, @Khgknits - We’ll be posting the groups tomorrow and you can decide which one(s) you’d like to be a part of. I’m guessing your work “commute” is a lot less stressful these days than pre-COVID! What an excellent time to grow your spinning skills and Spin de Fleece will be a great time to use them. :slight_smile:

I’m hoping someday my Nano will grow up to be a 6.1!

I’m in! I’ll spin 15 min a day as a Regular. I have a Daedalus Magpie needing some more miles on him :laughing: Time to stop lurking and lazing :see_no_evil:

Yay! Sounds great!

Lol - welcome to FiberKind! We are happy to have you. :slight_smile:

Welcome to FiberKind! We’re happy you found us! :slight_smile:

Yay–another former lurker-turned-participator! Welcome to our Spin de Fleece 2020. So glad to have you on board!