October 2020 Knitted FO's

Wonderful FO’s! :heartpulse:

Finished this lovely slouchy beanie for a coworker’s girlfriend today. Wrote the pattern and played yarn chicken with the last skein of a discontinued yarn! How many points does that get me? :joy:

[ATTACH=JSON]{“data-align”:“none”,“data-size”:“medium”,“data-attachmentid”:79366}[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=JSON]{“data-align”:“none”,“data-size”:“medium”,“data-attachmentid”:79367}[/ATTACH]

Oh my! Your work is drool-worthy! :heart_eyes: Those mittens look dreamy!

Perfection!

That is just gorgeous! 12 sweaters? I’m in awe!

It’s super cute!

Very pretty! The color is beautiful, and congratulations on winning at yarn chicken :blush::blush:

Nice!

Cute hat!

Thank you, all. I hope it ends up with somebody who will wear it a lot.

Thank you @Snoogins. The little girl I made it for is absolutely adorable, and her mom really loved it. She’s going to have her wear it to the zoo. :slightly_smiling_face: The bonnet is a free pattern, and a quick, fun knit.

https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/helenas-bonnet

It is lovely and warm.
They are going to absolutely love it.

Wait…a goal of 12 sweaters done in a year…And you finished your goal before the end of month 10.
Way to go!!!
Woo Hoo!!!

Thank you @hereami, and @lovestostitch. :slightly_smiling_face: If anyone is interested in making the ears, I’d be happy to share how I made them.

What yarn are you using? The color is beautiful :heart_eyes:

Lol thank you. I am using Paintbox Simply Chunky and yes, the color is one of my favorites. Its super warm and streeeeeeetchy. :smile: A friend wanted me to make him a fisherman’s hat, very popular with the hipster crowd, very easy and quick to make!

Im washing and blocking today, fingers crossed it looks a little more professional when i am done. I think the 1x1 ribbing in chunky yarn is the culprit for tension issues. Ya live. Ya learn. :woman_shrugging::laughing:

You are your own worst critic @Snoogins. :wink: It looks warm and snuggly, and like autumn sun!