October 2020 Knitted FO's

Thank you @Sings4joy!

“Helena’s Bonnet” pattern. Added ears and mane to make a lion bonnet for the little neighbor girl who turns one year old on 10/29.

fd68f783996475c598f1a59eebb30ba9jpg.jpg

847317f67f245d31d094ddbce6de3e92jpg.jpg

Another cozy vest. my fourth one of these. this one made with one thread Caron Big Cakes, and one thread Red Heart Ombre knit together. both in shades of purple.

P1010860.JPG

Omg this is ADORABLE!

I bet the little girl is going to love this hat.

I especially love the rounded ears…so cute.

I love how the colors came out on your vests. Mixing the yarn cakes together is so smart. I would not have thought to do that. Did you plan the color placement or just start at the center of the yarn cakes?

I like the looser neck area as well. I remember trying to get my head thru the tops of sweaters and vests as a kid. I can almost feel my ears stinging from the effort now.

Thank you @hereami
Other then making sure to start at different colors in the sequence, I let them fall where they would.

That turned out really cute.

Well if this isnt the most uneven tension ive ever had in my life, i dont know what is! Heres to hoping it all blocks out okay!

20201026_215821.jpg

Oh…it looks so warm and cozy. I am sure the recipient is going to love it.
Perfect for this time of year

That’s a great hat @Snoogins and you are too hard on yourself!

Finished the Cap Sleeve Tunic from Vogue knitting magazine (winter 2011-12 issue.) This is the 2nd time I knit this pattern, both with the exact yarn–I frogged the first effort and made it again. Swatching matters! :wink:

Cap sleeve tunic FO (2).jpg

Thank you! I’m not so hard on myself when I’m just knitting for fun, but when I’m selling something, I get a little critical of my work. The recipient loved it and has been bragging and telling people to buy one from me all week lol! So that’s a nice boost of confidence.

Without a doubt, my collecting skills far exceed my knitting & crochet skills. :wink:

Finished this pullover for a local charity. Child size 10 years.
This is my 12th kid’s sweater for charity completed in 2020 - I hit my goal with time to spare. :hugs:
This thing is heavy and will keep somebody pretty warm. Caron Simply Soft on US 6 needles. :smile:
[ATTACH=JSON]{“data-align”:“none”,“data-size”:“full”,“title”:“AAE5EB0A-717D-4659-A83E-8D87EF3A668E.jpeg”,“data-attachmentid”:78345}[/ATTACH]

Very nice!

What a beautiful sweater. Someone will be so thrilled to have it.

Thank you! I really hope it finds its way to someone who will love it.

I love it, so bright and cheerful, and it looks so cosy!

This is wonderful, it will be cherished for sure.