November - ? leaves

@Char it is two colors. Two of the colors I used in my Fall colors socks. The pattern is one I’ve used for years called Zportz. I usually do team colors with it but thought it might look nice with my fall palette too.

That is awesome! Useful for so many different things!

Great projects!

He’s claimed that blanket already!

What a nice tote!

So pretty!!

I guess I’m not sure what a zipper tab is. Is it functional and stable without it?

How pretty! I’m normally not a big fan of yellow, but this yellow combined with this blue is just beautiful. Looks like a very useful little tote as well as being pretty. :heart:

That looks scrumptious!

@hereami Thank you for your story – you are shining brightly! Since I live in the US, I can’t attend the games I watch. Today I am thinking of either just giving a donation or participating in their ‘virtual walk’ activity. We’ll see! However, I was thinking of making myself a beard & mustache hat! https://our7acres.blogspot.com/2013/01/the-beard-hat-crochet-tutorial_10.html

Thank you :slight_smile:

@happyfox74 the tabs help you hold on to the bag when zipping. Functional without, easier maybe with?

And to wrap up the day I made two reusable shopping bags. These are cool as they fold up into the pocket - nice built in compact storage. The “pillow” object between the handles is the folded up one.

(can you tell my mind is going several miles an hour trying to figure out what to make?)

FC93E09A-9ABB-49E4-8082-233656C55419.jpeg

It looks great!

You sure have lots of creative ideas!

I have such a craving for heavy weight, Christmas, merino sock yarn. I would buy some if I could but I can’t find any sport or dk weight sock yarn in Christmas colors that is merino. Merino is the only wool that I know doesn’t make me itch. My problem with dyeing my own is I only use food coloring and I can’t get a good red with food coloring. I have an idea I’m going to try with a little bit of yarn. I’m going to try sprinkling red candy sprinkles on yarn and then microwave it. I’ve seen Chemknits videos where she did this but I don’t know how red the sprinkles will be. If I can get a nice red sprinkled skein, I will combine it with a green skein. Wish me luck!

Love the fabric!!

Thank you :slight_smile:

@lovestostitch the problem with so many ideas is what should I focus on???

This is so beautiful.
I think you should leave the tabs off this one and place a small ornament of some sort on the end of the zipper. So that the new owner can automatically see where the zipper is. Maybe a very small tassel??

Love this!
I hope you have an idea Notebook, or a corkboard?

Then you, anyone who dares enter your creative zone, could see the rough sketch or description of the ideas.
And when someone shows interest in something you could decide if you wanted to do that as the next project.

Be prepared for people to put things on your idea board too.
I would write bow ties for dogs. My Mr. Darcy always wears a bow tie.

I am looking forward to seeing your results.
Thank you for mentioning Chemknits videos. That sounds fun to watch.