November 2020 Sock KAL - Finished Posts

Beautiful color, the yarn looks soft and squishy, these will be a comfortable pair of socks!

Your socks look great!!

Thanks, everyone! I have enough of this yarn left over to knit a 3rd pair … so look for that next month. :wink:

Very cozy!!! :slight_smile:

And one for the color beige.

IMG_20201125_201834.jpg

I just realized that I hadn’t posted the socks I made here. I finished the first socks I ever made on November 6th for my brand new grand-nephew. They are blue, yellow, and beige (it looks grey in the pics, but the lightest color is beige ) and they fit for thankfulness because they were part of a layette (blanket, jacket, hat, and socks) for my oldest niece, who lost her first child at birth in January 2019. I am so thankful that my wonderful, amazing niece finally got to hold her happy and healthy child in her arms. His name is Ryker and he is so beautiful. I haven’t been able to meet him in person yet, due to the lockdowns, but my nice sent me some pics of him wearing the layette I made for him.

Socks Pinnes.jpg

Ryker in Socks.jpg

Ryker Socks.jpg

A beautiful layette, and what a wonderful baby!

How precious!

Beautiful layette and baby. I’m so happy for your niece.

Finished pair.

0630A919-898B-4F5F-BD32-4D77BF586F72.jpeg

Beige and brown:

Theme: Thankfulness - I’m thankful for all my nice friends on Fiberkind and for fun KALs where we can encourage each other in our love of all things fiber. This has been a difficult year for all of us. Everyone at Fiberkind has made this year easier to get through for me.

YOU have been a blessing to all of us, or at least to me since I can’t actually speak for others. And your socks look great!

Oh … I like the dark speckled and light speckled combo.

He’s perfect! I’m so happy for your family.

They’re great!

Hello and Happy December!!!

It is time for the drawing for November finished socks - @lovestostitch is the recipient of the bag made by our awesome anonymous donor. Congratulations!

A6EE3337-A13B-4DC2-8048-E26BDE6368B3.jpeg

I’m so excited to win. That felted bag is soooo cute!

Congrats!

Congratulations @lovestostitch ! It’s a really cute bag. Enjoy!