New Ownership!

Thank you for taking this on. I realize that it is a huge endeavor and it is greatly appreciated.

No worries, I know there have been people starting rumors that we were trying to profit from selling data and other unethical practices. I wanted to be clear that it was not the case is all. Excited to help Char keep the site going and take it forward.

@Char, I am so glad you’ve decided to take this responsibility on our behalf. It’s a welcome sight to see everyone’s support for one another here. You will be an excellent overseer of our Fiberkind. Thank you for all the love, time and effort you’ve given us :heartpulse::heartpulse:

@Admin and @snickerdoodle , thank you for your help in making this place a great way to connect, and for assisting Char in her new responsibilities. We are very lucky to have members who are willing to give of their time and effort on our behalf. :two_hearts::two_hearts:

​​​​​​​Kathie

I’m so happy the Fiberkind family will continue! I did scoot on over to Fiberocity, where I started before finding my place here, but it’s not home. I can’t imagine the work that goes into running this site. Kudos to all who participate!:raised_hands::clap: You guys rock! Glad to be home people, glad to be home!

:sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart: So glad this site is going to continue. :grin: :clap: This does feel like my first real fiber-centered home after R, and has a special place in my heart. :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart: Deepest gratitude to everyone keeping this site growing!

:innocent::innocent::innocent: can I plead innocence? Lol

Yes - a searchable database is definitely on the to do list… a couple of other things first, but yes - definitely on the list.

I haven’t posted in a while nor been on the site, something called The Holiday Season took over my life…So was surprised to find this announcement! My brain went through this process in 3 seconds: What, new owners? Oh no, what happened? The site almost closed? Missed all of that! Oh, looks like it all ended well, WHEW! Thank you for stepping in and I am excited to see where we go from here. I must admit I am most excited about a searchable database, and know it takes a ton of work to set one up. However it will be wonderful to have a place to go again to research projects and so forth :blush: THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY YARN STASH!

Love that @icnrainbow - bottom of the yarn stash. :slight_smile: