New Ownership!

You guys Rock!

This is such exciting news, @Char! You’ve been a wonderful foundation to this site, and I’m thrilled that you are taking this on so that our community can continue. I was feeling very sad that the site was going to close, so I’m very happy that you’re able to do this.

@Name_Null and @snickerdoodle, I don’t know how to adequately thank you for all of your hard work in creating this site. I hope that you will continue to be part of our community as our founders, and pray that God will continue to bless you and your family. I appreciate you very much. :fk:

@Char That’s great news! So glad that this site will continue on!

Thank you for keeping things going. It would have been so hard to find a new home again. Thanks @Char!!:fk:

Thank You guys for working hard together and making Fiberkind a place to share our gifts , help each other, get inspired and have a place to call our own. That’s home, that’s :fk:

THANK YOU!
THANK YOU!
THANK YOU!

@char
@name_null
@snickerdoodle
@heatherathebyne

@admin @snickerdoodle Thank you for all your hard work building this community!

@Char Congratulations! I am so excited for you to start your new adventure. It’s no wonder you didn’t get much knitting done this last week. You had to have been just a little busy with all of this. LOL

Ah, sorry!! I had assumed that money was involved. That is so awesome though!!

Yes - the test knit is currently “in hand” so when I have a break with my customer, and I have caught up here, I can knit!

Thank you all so much for not letting FiberKind die out. I don’t have a lot of time to read or post (taking care of grandbabies) but I’m happy to know y’all are here to come to when I have a moment.

Happy to know the site will continue to grow and improve :slight_smile:

Thank you to @Name_Null and @snickerdoodle for the creation and development of this site, and the hard work you’ve done to make it a wonderful place. It’s great that you’ll still be here.
@Char, thank you for stepping in as the new owner, and all that you’ve done building this site from the beginning.
@HeatherAthebyne, congratulations on your new role and thank you for helping to keep this site going from strength to strength.
:fk::fk::fk::fk:

@Char, you have been the heart and spirit of this community for awhile now. I’m so excited, grateful, and honored that you are taking the reins. FiberKind is in awesome hands and we all know you’ve been working hard with the transition. You’re doing a great job! :fk:

So excited to see this carrying on with an amazing team!! Keep up the great work!!!:fk::fk::fk: I believe 2020 will be an awesome year for Fiberkind!

She will do a great job, but so glad you’re hanging on with us and not riding off into the sunset. :slight_smile:

This means a great deal coming from you. The support from you and @Name_Null has been amazing - thank you. Together we’ll make this a great site!

I am another that was busy with holiday cooking, gifting, visiting, etc…
The few times I checked in, it seemed things were so quiet. I have been checking in from time to time to see what new developments were happening.
Thank you Char, Name_Null and snickerdoodle for stepping forward. I am so grateful! I have missed the sharing of ideas and projects with other crafters.

Timeflies

I do hope now that things calmed down some that you’ll be able to share with us! :slight_smile:

Thank you so much! It is so lovely to have a place to share the joys and struggles of our crafts with people who will understand!

You are quite welcome! Glad to have you here! :fk: