May 2020 FO's

@pinesprairie these are both beautiful - blue is my color, I like anything blue :heart::heart:

Very pretty!!! :slight_smile:

Thank you - I actually filled it with an old booster cushion I used to use before I got my armchair, as my old chair left me too low down to see my monitor. The new chair is higher up, so the cushion was obsolete and is now reborn.

Amazing colours and a great design.

Love them both!!
What type of yarn did you use?

Thank you @Lemming13!

Lovely work! I’m really eyeing that basket!

@TexasPurl - me too - I keep going back to that…

Thanks all! The basket is made out of Red Heart 100% nylon size 18 which by itself makes a stiff item (if you crochet tightly which is hard on the hands). I made it even more rigid with Aleene’s fabric stiffener so at 14" across, it’s actually a solid little basket.

I used one strand of Patons Grace (blue & gray) and one of Elegant Yarns Athena (light blue - lace) for the “hangy”. That pattern is actually a partial from the Moorish Mosiac Afghan by Lisa Naskrent.

Thanks @knitter131! Isn’t it interesting how we all are naturally drawn to a certain color or palette? The only blue in my house is teal or turquoise - all other shades of blue I use for others.

Great information! Thanks for sharing!

I finished a couple more scarves yesterday. The blue one is Red Heart “It’s a Wrap”, a granny mile a minute strip. The cream is a DK in a shell pattern.

IMG_20200529_142944450.jpg

Very pretty! Hooray for you getting projects completed!

I’ve never tried mile a minute anything but watching you, I’m pretty sure the description is accurate. You are like a machine and someone is going to be toasty!

Thanks, @TexasPurl and @pinesprairie. I didn’t care for the yarn and wanted something quick and easy to make with it.

I really like the colors. I think it will brighten up your garden table nicely.

That would match the sweater you are making… and the socks you will be making. :innocent:

I just found this place for my crochet FO’s, now that I know it’s here, I will post :slightly_smiling_face:

Just finished these two scarves today. Both are v-stitch, both are two strands together. Red one is two of the Woolike lace. Pink/purple and white one is Premier Wool Free Sock, and Woolike. Two more scarf WIP’s hopefully finished next week.

[ATTACH=JSON]{“alt”:“Click image for larger version Name: IMG_20200505_215719544.jpg Views: 0 Size: 74.3 KB ID: 53379”,“data-align”:“none”,“data-attachmentid”:“53379”,“data-size”:“medium”}[/ATTACH]

Those are beautiful!

Very nice!