March 2021 - Craft Month Finished Thread

How awful! I hope it all ends soon and happily for everyone. Stay safe!

Looks very nice, and the yarn sounds great too.

Very nice!

Looks great!

That is so cute! Love the sparkle.
Yes…some of my kids collected money and others spent it right away.
Collecting money is a good thing. Us grown-ups call that a savings account…lol.

Seriously though. It’s all about balance.
My money collector kids are great savers and really think thru each purchase.
My spend it right away kids saw that the savers got better things in the end and began to save for a bigger better toy.

Wow. How scary. Glad everyone is okay.

I think a nice colorful bed scarf for the foot of the bed would be a marvelous idea ! I also think you did a good job! :slight_smile:

That is very cute!

From a color perspective, I think a bed scarf would be nice too but then there is reality. Hubby goes to bed first and he will not want to deal with a bed scarf - at least not neatly! I don’t want to be the maid to do a turn down service so I think the bedscarf idea won’t fly. What is not in that picture is that there is a black cedar chest that goes at the end of the bed. That might help a little. I do plan on colorful pillows.

I don’t think we know if he is a saver or spender. My two kids were one of each. His mom was the saver. I think because of Covid he hasn’t been in a store so he hasn’t actually seen things he wants and he doesn’t realize yet that his collection of bills could buy him a new truck.

He definitely remembers when he sees something he wants. We had him for a week in 2019. We took him camping in our trailer. It was cold and damp and his little shoes were quickly soaked. We went to a nearby Walmart to find some boots. I told him he could pick out a car or truck. I was thinking like one Hotwheels. :slight_smile: He immediately saw this truck that holds 50 Hotwheels and went straight for it and said, “This is what I want.” I tried to talk him into something else but no way. What could a grandma do? I bought it. When my daughter saw it, she started laughing. He had seen this truck on a previous shopping trip and wanted it but she had said no. He seized his opportunity!

I finished the bowl cozy. I added an extra round or two so it will work with a 2 qt. Pyrex as well. 112 yards

Bowl Cozy.jpg

Thanks y’all, so much.

Nice!

That’s very nice, I love the colors!

And I just finished up this charity scarf made with Regia, a blue semi solid and a multi held together. It is a heavy scarf, and at least a foot longer than my usual. It should be nice for a big and tall man.

835 yards.

005FEB82-52EF-414F-96AB-CF88C0324351.jpeg

These look so bright, cozy and comfortable, they must be a pleasure to wear.

This is beautiful.

This is another lovely scarf.

This is such a pretty color.

You are so generous, imagine all the people wrapping themselves in warmth and comfort.