Knitted Finished Projects

@HeatherAthebyne, Thank you. This pattern is 1001 Nights by Anna Victoria done up in Handmaiden Sea Silk. Don’t ask how many beads, I can’t remember. :slight_smile:

Wow! Your shawl is beyond beautiful. The beads are gorgeous. Your sister will cherish such a beautiful gift.

Blocked my Golden Autumn shawl yesterday.

x9TZxGwtDJo4FqQu_X0SxX-7Uqv9MqkWEiBKA5_Y_3gLFVVe1_E7kLBwhfid4j20M4lD8iTd4_0klnxzptV3lKKoeWyK3X58DkFBm1_ruJD2Xa9rp3h7EPMNZuKu74USnOXftVmsBbxFjWNU6pwxRYeY6QlGKp5s8dlcYWHWcQt-ZJOltT4_vCX0J00XJkeyts0510f9nNWtAyc3QASrxWk10D-kuF2I8lWMMVKPBffdbbM3aM3NqJqHPyTLNiD.jpg

I am in awe! What a gorgeous piece of wearable art.

Knitted Yarn Bowl- These are great fun to make using bulky roving wool. Very fast on big needles so easy on hands and eyes. Felting is done in washing machine so no hand pain. You can pinch the top closer if you like but I liked it more open and still works fine. I finished this one for my sister and she commented how great it is for travel. I’m working on a new one that will not have the slip stitch work in the middle but I am going to needle felt a design instead. Pattern by Molly Conroy at Knitpicks.com

49422668_10213705403972093_992818678728753152_n.jpg

Wow and wow and wow!

Stunning! So very beautiful.

That’s really cool!

Wow! Very nice

#3 garter and lace shawl from Knit Simple Fall 2018

5ACBFB62-F527-40DD-8980-ADC1F5E4307C.jpeg

What a lovely scarf for kitty! Do you plan on making a little matching hat? :wink:

Finished my first sweater adventure:

I wrote a LONG series of blog posts to explain the entire process, as I was using a new-to-me yarn and working a top-down raglan, which I haven’t done in years.

The first post in the series of 20 (yes, twenty!) is at http://hollybriscoe.com/sweater-adventures/

Up next: a top-down circular yoke in the same yarn (but different colorways). I have the stitch and row counts mostly worked out, with slight updates needed based on the laundered results of this sweater. If you want to read along, watch for “CotLin Circular Yoke” in the tag cloud or look for its first post using the “Series’ First Posts” category.

DSC03608FrontScaledForOUR.JPG

It looks fantastic!

I finished this shawl last weekend, but finally got around to blocking on Friday. Since it’s cotton I didn’t do much to block it. I was feeling lazy so I didn’t pin it out like I would have done with a wool shawl. I did steam it after washing and let it dry. It’s the Ziggy Shawl.

20190816_135033.jpg

20190816_135053.jpg

I think I need to make myself one of these.

This is breathtaking!

@FreedomLover Thank you so much! I am looking forward to wearing it.

I love this! Well done!

Truly gorgeous and the colour looks divine.

@AuntyM Thank you! I was very pleased with the color of this yarn. I hadn’t used it before and I was worried that the colors would be stripey/choppy, but the color changes are very long and flow quite smoothly. I’m a huge sucker for blue-greens anyway, so I couldn’t resist.