Knitted Finished Projects

I have a couple of dresses this would work well with it. Would you like my address? LOL. It turned out very pretty and I love those colors.

@Lightning57 LOL! Thanks. I’d love to wear this shawl with the dress on my dress form, but unfortunately it no longer fits. Trying to get back into my skinny clothes. At least shawls always fit!

My goodness! I love the shawl and the color change!!! It is breathtaking!
What yarn is it?

Lovely!

@lsmrcd Thank you!

I finished this sweater yesterday. I’ve been working on it since March. I had gotten off pattern on one of the sleeves and had to put it down for awhile while I gathered the strength to rip it back. I still have a bit of yarn left over and I could have made the collar/neck longer (and I may do that later), but for now I’m glad it’s finished.

IMG_0268.JPG

Beautiful! What pattern and yarn did you use? I love the texture.

This is stunning!

Beautiful. I hope you get some cold weather where you live.

@stasher I used Fiber Optics Kashmir.

Beautiful!

@stitch81: Great thread! Thanks for starting it. I love to see what others have made, although, often intimidating, it shows me what great things can be done.

@rolenestone That is a gorgeous sweater!

Thank you :slight_smile: The pattern I used is from my LYS - Hill Country Weavers in Austin, Tx - the pattern is call the Enchanted Yak Pullover (you can order the pattern from their website - hillcountryweavers.com) and I used the HCW Enchanted Yak fingering weight yarn. This took me awhile to knit as this yarn, while beautiful and soft and squishy, is a single-ply - and I am not a fan of single ply. I used a little over 2-1/2 skeins.

A beautiful sweater and it looks very soft and warm.

I just finished this knot bag I couldn’t find a knit pattern for them… so I’ll probably write this one out. :-). I have in my
mind I want to knit one gansey style too. :rolleyes:

3F255612-4A96-4032-8A8E-44B8C0CA634A.jpeg

B8C78F1D-C162-4E08-B3A6-220B8A99EE5B.jpeg

I have finished 4/5 of these sock arms sweaters. #4 needs ends weaved in. Fun knit. Pattern avail on love crafting. http://www.tellybeanknits.com/little-sock-arms. Forgot to add yarn for body knit picks stroll and felici for arms

cb1b1a1d376cd6138318b2ef7abf85aejpg.jpg

6b441b3be18ecae3469a45d80cb43a76jpg.jpg

8c87a01a0d5a040a8d2b7c734150a6e9jpg.jpg

Too cute for words! And the sweaters aren’t bad either!!! :wink:

Adorable!

Here is number 4

F86D5C83-C12B-4335-8D15-31B32778261F.jpeg