Knitted Finished Projects

Wow! Gorgeous!

I am on a roll and had my second recent finish. It’s Mustardseed in the yummiest merino I’ve ever used - Bellevue Park for Aussie knitters. The beads are Matt orange triangles. I wanted them to pop.

cbdae97ec00f775d9794170830bcc788jpg.jpg

Adorable! I love it!

[SIZE=14px]Just finished. I love making small knitted toys. This is “Amelie” and she is about 4 1/2 inches tall. Thanks to designer Tatyana Korobkova for the pattern. https://www.etsy.com/listing/1603726…th?ref=hp_rv-1[/SIZE]

image_2051.jpg

She is adorable!

My good friend just announced the arrival of his first grandchild, so I knit this baby cardigan. It’s a 6 month size so the new parents will have something warm for the winter months I’ll probably knit up a little hat with the leftover yarn.

baby.jpg

Wow! How cute!!

Sweet.

@Lightning57 Thank you!

Everyone is so skilled! The finished projects are beautiful.

Your leftovers work perfectly together.

That turned out great!

Beautiful!

Pretty!

That’s adorable!

I love it!

@Duellingneedles Thank you so much. The hat and sweater were well received so that made me happy.

Thank you. Next up is a doll and clothes that fit in an Altos tin. Magnifiers a must.

Thanks to @lcnrainbow for giving me the nudge to get this shawl blocked. I was thinking of sending it off to my sister when our mom goes to visit on Friday.

IMG_20190803_133802937.jpg

IMG_20190803_133700577.jpg

Wow, that’s a gorgeous combination! It looks so ethereal. What yarn and pattern did you use?