June 2021 Sock KAL - Finished Posts Only - NO CHAT POSTS

Thank you, @DJM - it’s a fun pattern :slightly_smiling_face:

And finished these last night :slightly_smiling_face:

[ATTACH=JSON]{“data-align”:“none”,“data-size”:“medium”,“data-attachmentid”:102830}[/ATTACH]

Love them.

Thank you, @DJM :blush:

Very nice.

Very pretty pattern. You are definitely the most productive this month! I’ve been working verrrry slowly on another pair. I couldn’t work on them during our Zoom chat because the pattern was in Knit Companion on my iPad and that’s what I use for chatting. I printed out the chart so I can work on them this week.

They look like they fit very well! So, I’m curious–you use the FLK heel, right? Do you know if she’s come out with the updated pattern she keeps hinting at? I thought she was going to release what she called the “bikini heel”, but now it looks like she’s working on a “shortie sock” pattern, so I’m wondering if the “bikini heel” thing is included in that or if she’s not putting it out after all.

Thank you, @Pegg Thomas, @lovestostitch and @rkennell :grinning:

Laurel, I use Knit Companion all the time, but it is difficult for me to work on a charted pattern and talk at the same time :neutral_face::neutral_face:

Rhoda - you have a great memory! Yes, my go to sock is toe up with FLK heel. They fit me the best. I haven’t heard anything about an updated pattern from her. But although I have the whole 16 pages, I never used more than the heel part.

Kathie - When working off a paper chart, I find it very helpful to use a magnetic board and a long strip of magnet. I keep moving the strip as I finish a row.

I use very few paper charts. I found a free website that makes a pdf out of a web pattern, so I can still save to Dropbox and then KC. I will use one if it’s a simple repeat with few rows. I also enjoy making my own designs with graph paper.

@knitter131 , I am the same way–I only use the heel part. I have it on my Knit Companion in case I haven’t done it in a while and forget what comes next. I love the 2 at at time toe up with the FLK heel.

I am so in love with how cute this is with the stripes and the mock fair isle. I had no idea from just the ball that it would work up this cute. :heart_eyes:
My sister-in-law wears a 6.5 narrow and they’re shorties, so there will be plenty of this yarn left over. Good thing for me! :smile:

Your green couldn’t be any more right on! Gorgeous!

Thank you, @Carlota :slightly_smiling_face:

This pair is Berroco Comfort Sock in acrylic, a nice summer weight yarn for summer shorties. My own little lacy rib pattern. Submitted just in time for June :grinning:

[ATTACH=JSON]{“data-align”:“none”,“data-size”:“medium”,“data-attachmentid”:103778}[/ATTACH]

Whew! Finished with 90 minutes to spare :grinning::grinning:

[ATTACH=JSON]{“data-align”:“none”,“data-size”:“medium”,“data-attachmentid”:103847}[/ATTACH]

Love the texture…

Thanks, @DJM - it’s one of my favorite patterns. No counting, just a little lace for summer time.

@knitter131 - I know here you live! :smiling_imp::smiling_imp: