June 2021 Sock KAL - Finished Posts Only - NO CHAT POSTS

This thread is for your finished socks. Posts should be finished socks only but you may give compliments as Comments below the post. We do this to make it easier to pick a winner with a random number generator. Please feel free to chat away in our Sock KAL Chat thread.

We have a prize drawing at the end of each month. The prize winner is selected by random number generator and each entry is a chance to win the prize. You are eligible for up to four entries. Please make a seperate post for each entry. You may post the following entries: [LIST=1]

• Picture of the first finished sock (or two through the heels). Any socks started this month count.
  • Picture of a completed pair. Any socks completed this month count. Socks started before the beginning of the month may be finished and entered as a completed pair.
  • Picture of a finished pair that uses a pattern that goes with the monthly theme. Please include the name of your pattern and how it coordinates with the theme.
  • Picture of a finished pair that uses the featured color. [/LIST] Our theme this month is Flowers! Choose any pattern that is connected to Flowers.

Our color is: Any color that matches a flower in your garden or flowers in one of your pots. Your finished picture should be a picture of your socks near your flowers. If your flowers won’t still be blooming when you finish your socks, show us a picture of your yarn next to your flowers.

Our prize this month is a colorful project bag.

8C349302-F269-4710-8DF3-2C216E8C0B4A.jpeg

• I started these in May, finished them today. Yarn is cloudborn sock, antique white. And yes, I didn’t realize they were different dye lots :(:frowning:

8F617FA8-4C94-47C2-A462-BF5DE10BAB9B.jpeg

F0F5E418-B2BF-4972-A788-A30042746280.jpeg

That pattern is gorgeous!

So pretty! Beautiful stitching!

They are beautiful!

So pretty. I don’t think the dye lot will be noticeable to anyone but you. :heart:

I agree with Char. No one will notice. They are beautiful.

Finished pair.

76B53189-8015-4ED0-92CB-867D9DAB7903.jpeg

You look so comfy :slight_smile:

The purple in my socks is a perfect match for my Salvia.

67FD3A79-9A70-4228-9C0A-8ACFD54224D5.jpeg

Love the colors!

Love the colors!!

Very pretty!

I posted these before, but I don’t know what happened, so reposting. Socks finished through the heels (yesterday maybe)

EF02D3BF-70C6-4EA9-84B6-5652B27D3476.jpeg

These are finished through the heels. I’m trying Legacy Lace for the first time for socks. It’s very light weight and I’m hoping the socks will fit well.

A531E487-7993-4805-8EE8-5070C36D5ADC.jpeg

So pretty!!

Really pretty. What is the fabric content of Legacy Lace?

@lovestostitch, it’s 75% wool, 25% nylon.

I just finished the first of a pair of shortie socks for my sister-in-law. I’m sure its mate won’t be far behind, because she has tiny feet, especially in comparison to my huge man-sized feet! I don’t know what this yarn is, I think it’s Paton’s Kroy Socks, but it’s been in my stash since before 2010 and managed to lose its band years ago. It is SO cute, I just love it, and I’m already planning how to make myself a pair of shorties with what is left over. Since this sock only used 20 grams of the 100-gram ball, there should be plenty to do something with.

Sarah Shortie Sock 01 25 June 2021.jpg

I love how that dark color worked around the heel. Sweet!