June 2020 Sock KAL - Something fishy is going on!

Awesome gift to donate! Thank you@Singsforjoy!

Thank you all!! So glad you like the pouches :fk:

Thanks @Sings4joy. They look like really nice bags.

Lovely and useful! Thank you @Sings4joy! Not sure I’ll be finishing any socks this month at the rate I’m going but hope springs eternal.

Thank you @lovestostitch I have a couple of my own that I keep crochet hooks in and another for some dpns. I’ll be making some larger project bags :slight_smile:

@KnitsWithHorses thank you! A friend of mine would tell me “Slow and steady wins the race” :smiley:

Seeing @Snoogins is a sock expert too - we should make sure she finds our KAL here!

I look forward to seeing it.

I wasn’t sure exactly what was the appropriate place to post this so I hope this is okay. I received my yarn from @LizB for winning the April sock knitalong. It is absolutely scrumptious as is everything in her shop. Made my day. I’m having a really huge MG flare this month so I can only knit for minutes at a time right now. But I hope to get this beauty on the needles very soon. She sent several super sweet extras that really made me smile as well. What nice people we have here on FiberKind.

IMG_20200610_150923.jpg

Beautiful yarn!

Pretty!

I hope you’re feeling much better very soon. Enjoy squishing your new yarn.

I’m sorry you are having a flare-up. Can you browse the internet during a flare? You could browse and make plans for your pretty yarn! I hope you feel better soon.

Mom and I also ordered some squishy mail from @LizB and it arrived today. The picture doesn’t do it justice. I saw this color previously and I could have kicked myself for not buying it. She might have made some when I told her I really liked it. :slight_smile:

I can’t wait to knit with it. :slight_smile:

597654E6-EFF9-432B-95A0-315D071792E9.jpeg

Started another pair of socks today. Yarn is Berroco Acrylic comfort sock, pattern is my own. These will be another pair of summer shorties.

IMG_20200611_075321778.jpg

@lovestostitch I can some but it can be frustrating. My eyes won’t focus and I can’t sit upright for very long so it becomes a bit of a comedy of errors. Mostly just listening to podcasts and watching TV. This is the first time in many years it’s gotten this bad. I sure hope it lets up soon. My kids literally bright my little goat into the house to cheer me up. I’m such an outside person so I’m going stir crazy for sure.

Such pretty colors, @LizB does fabulous work!

I recieved this beautiful yarn that @knitter131 donated for our May stock kal. I love the colors but I think I’ll make a hat with it rather than socks :wink:

20200611_170337.jpg

@KnitsWithHorses - Have you tried audiobooks? I love reading books and I love knitting so I hated that I would have to make a choice between the two. So I tried audiobooks and I love them. I listen all the time - cooking, cleaning, gardening and knitting.

Is that Cats Eye on the right? That’s what I got and it looks really similar. That blue tonal on the left is gorgeous!