July 2020 FO's

So sweet! Such a special gift from a loving grandma!

This is so pretty! I’m starting to see a lot of pretty Tunisian crochet options and I have a set of needles–I might just have to give it a try!

They are both so pretty, but I really love that shawl! Nice job!

So amazing that you did this without a pattern!!

@rkennell - I Crocheted it with SIAB! I plan to do more of these. :slight_smile:

That yarn does make a beautiful shawl, no matter which way you put it together!

My daughter’s a Pokemon fan and she says he’s just lovely - now she wants one.

I’m still busting away at the stash, and I found a bundle of eyelash yarns. So far I’ve made 3 animals and a big cuddle cushion.

9d419005d951db737d703f99e725ba60jpg.jpg

849526ec1ccb3d0b5de2b1eb08d2b187jpg.jpg

0acce4917deae3a0dfe12aa11fd8bbbdjpg.jpg

876690fd8ecd45b066e0f7de85c7ddc7jpg.jpg

These are adorable!

I love your furry friends!!

These are so cute!!!

They all look so squishy!

They’re so cute! My grand would love them for sure.

Thanks! They are very squishy, and the cushion is a bone of contention between me, my daughter, and both cats - everyone wants it.

Absolutely love the animals.
Great work!
Did you use two yarns together, or just the eyelash yarn?

I used the eyelash yarn on its own, just used standard yarn for the eyes and ears etc. It was easier to use when knitting.

I finished my “summer” throw for our family room. I used a fingering weight yarn from Leading Men Fiber Arts that I purchased last year at the Michigan Fiber festival. It was intended for something else that didn’t thrill me, so it sat for quite some time. I found this simple shell pattern in treble crochet and made blocks of colors. The drape is amazing and I’m very pleased with it. Now to make pillows for the couch and love seat that go nicley with the throw.

IMG_2955.JPG

It’s lovely!

Finally blocked these Tunisan sampler cloths this weekend. I used some vintage cotton baby yarn and they’re so soft! I need some additional practice with tension, but I hope to give them as Christmas gifts to the gals on my list along with some yummy soap from Canada.

IMG_20200727_104233.jpg

This is breathtaking!