July 2020 FO's

It’s a beauty!

Beautiful baby blanket! Love the colors you chose!

Passion Flowers with #10 thread.
Pattern is from Flawless Crochet Flowers

IMG_20200712_152644.jpg

You have quite a talent dear. Quite a talent!!!

Here are a couple projects I finished today. :slight_smile:

9B7FE91F-BFE2-46EA-893F-CB4D57B498C0.jpeg

58406D51-CF66-4FB1-A0D4-C7D16FA9E8EC.jpeg

Thanks Y’all!

Perfection!

Thank you :slight_smile:

Very pretty!

Your shawl is beautiful and the blanket looks very cozy! Nice job on both pieces!

lovely work. I love how perfect the center is and how there seems to be perfect rays leading from it.
Baby is going to love it.

Love both of them. Never made anything with hexagons. I am thinking about trying something with them later this year.

I finished up this Tunisian Crochet scarf this morning. Pattern is Schmetterwurm. I used Mary Maxim Prism yarn & K/6.5 Hook

IMG_20200717_141256.jpg

IMG_20200717_132012.jpg

Your scarf looks beautiful, and the stitch work is wonderful!

Soooo pretty!

This came out wonderfully! I absolutely love the color changes. You did a great job matching the yarn to the pattern, it’s perfect. And I really like that shape, it’s different and that just adds to it’s attractiveness! Nice job, @TexasPurl!!

Our grandson is completely immersed in the Pokemon shows & games. I made him his own Pikachu plush while we watch movies this weekend. It was a bit of a challenge with no pattern, but I didn’t want to go against any copyright issues if I bought a pattern. I can’t imaging the creators have given anyone permission for patterns. It’s a bit wonky, but he’s happy!

IMG_20200719_114511.jpg

Oh my goodness this is so precious! Sure to be loved for many years. :slight_smile:

He’s adorable and is going to get many hugs. Your grand is lucky to have you to make him things!

He’s adorable, imagine all the love he’s going to get.