July 2020 Chatter

I love this, what a great plan you had all along.

He’s so cute!

Thanks everyone. :slight_smile:

Awww! That is a perfect spot for him. He needs a name.

That’s definitely a Harold. Or maybe Sigfried. :slight_smile:

@MBearMakes - I don’t like Sigfried - I think Harold would freak out at the word FRIED in his name. LOL

Did anyone see Dana Perino on Fox News this morning? She had on the cutest crocheted top!

@lovestostitch, that’s a great idea also and I’m heading there. I was just really wondering if y’all had favorites that you use with green as I don’t use it all that much.

@DJM, you’re right, they have ones I made for them here at “Gma’s” house but they need some for at home now. And, they wanted cotton instead of acrylic so they could use them year round. They still wear them like capes and make blanket tents and the like so they need to be fun. The next one is for the older one and with total disgust, he tells me “I’m not a little kid Gma, geez!” So I better get on the stick and get it right!

I missed it but I wonder if she crochets? It’s really making a comeback in fashion.

Oh darn! I missed it too. Might have to check later on the DVR

Dana is on again. If you’re home, turn on Fox News and you might see her - and her cute top!

oh goodness - that is cute!

Oh yeah! And the best colors ever!

Finished the Confetti Towels!

​​​​​​​

IMG_2933.JPG

Ohhh those look so fun! I am going to have to try those someday.

@Char They were a fun weave! It’s done on 4 shafts.

It’s Friday!!! I hope you have a wonderful day!!!

How are things for you? We’re getting a few sunny days. We spy some blooms on our cucumber plants, and maybe one or two tomatoes.

I am back to working on my gray, white and purple hexi’s.

I have an itch to work on socks, though. I really need to finish the blanket first. But this sock yarn is really calling… blanket!

Really pretty!
Very cheery design.
:slight_smile:

@qfknit Thanks! They made me happy…a departure from my normal color schemes!

Good morning! We have been doing our garden work - watering, weeding, pruning, and placing wood chips rather early each day, from about 5am or so until 7am to avoid the heat and the sun. Between rest breaks indoors to cool off in the air conditioning, we often enjoy being in the shady areas of our yard throughout the day, then when the shadows begin to grow long again in the evening, we move about our yard more freely.

I am working on another prayer shawl.

Have a great day!
:slight_smile: