July 2020 Chatter

Great knot bag design! I love the two color version!

Beautiful gift!

Super cute. Such great colors.

It is beautiful!

I thought you were supposed to be relaxing and enjoying your family. I hope you feel better soon.

When I’m having trouble finding a color palette, I visit a website like Sherwin Williams and look at the palettes they put together. You can find a color that looks like your green and it will give you a palette.

He will love it because you made it for him. We have a treasured crocheted afghan my husbands grandmother made for him over 50 years ago.

That is really cool and beautiful.

Tell me more about the problem. Do you mean topstitching?

@lovestostitch - yah. In the handle area I found it tough to tuck and iron at a good seam allowance, then it was REALLY touch to sew inside the circles in the sewing machine. I am my own worst critic, so I am sure it isn’t as bad I think it is…

This isn’t a fiber craft but I thought you all would enjoy seeing my latest garden project. Today was moving day and froggie got moved into position. He will have a perennial Hibiscus planted behind him.

Before:

After:

5E0C80CD-1B56-465C-9990-2424802071B1.jpeg

E8C631CE-8BEF-4C4C-9712-D00158B169AF.jpeg

50AE7238-4CEB-4F7D-BB4A-C6C9C8E7C87A.jpeg

Love it!!! Can you share a close up of the frog?

And your planning resulted in an absolutely beautiful knot bag! LOL!

He is so cute, I love his smile.

This is beautiful, just perfect for the happy occasion.

This is such a happy blanket, parents will love wrapping their baby in this.

This is fabulous, your color choices are spot on.

Ouch! I’m glad you’re feeling better, do take care of yourself. I’m sure your family visit is good medicine for you.

Thanks, everyone!

This is amazing!