It is FiberKind's First Birthday!

@Char - who said I was choosing just one? :slight_smile: I started one in a dark teal.

I know I’m a long way off but I’d love to join in (hopefully our post office will be open again before the deadline); am I right in thinking worsted weight is UK Double Knit?

Do you have numbers on your yarn? It would be #4.

@Lemming13 - I pulled this off of the Wool Warehouse website - does this help?

SO glad you are participating as well!

0A979B10-BD33-4A7D-8E20-87003D3E7533.jpeg

I like your new photo! :slight_smile:

@Sings4joy - sounds great!
I’m using that yarn because I am known for making the patriotic Americana Keyhole Scarves with it.
:slight_smile:
I’m not trying to suggest a color scheme for the project,
but I’m not calling dibs on those colors for exclusive use, either…
you are, of course, welcome to use the same or similar yarn color(s)!
:slight_smile:

Yes, thank you - I have lots of light worsted (DK).

@Lemming13 - if it comes to it that we need to delay so you can get your piece(s) to us, we can be patient - please earburn me closer to the time if necessary, and we’ll wait. :fk:

Definitely more important to include everyone than it is to be deadlocked on a time. :slight_smile:

What a fun way to celebrate! I might have a little something in mind to add to the project. :cool:

An idea on the blanket, have Fiberkind spelt out in 9 blocks! Do I want to do that, NO, but I think it would be cool :wink:

I’m so excited about this :slight_smile: I don’t keep a whole lot of acrylic around, so I – woe is me! – had to order more yarn. I’ve got plans for when it gets here :yarn:

I can’t wait to see them! :slight_smile:

Maybe several folks could take a letter. :slight_smile:

That would work and be very interesting, I like it!

Good for you, taking one for the team by having to order yarn. :wink:

@FreedomLover Such a sacrifice.

You’re a better person than I, I don’t use much acrylic either, in fact the only acrylic I have is chunky weight, and I’m not going to order any, so I’ll cheer everyone on from the sidelines!

I’m also cheering from the sidelines, I have too many oars in the water right now.

We have plenty of time (I hope) so maybe you guys can jump in later - no pressure as it is to be fun, but options. :slight_smile:

PS - I can send anyone who needs it worsted weight acrylic. :slight_smile:

Yup, I’ll also send anyone acrylic worsted who wants it. Any taker would make DH happier than I could the day it goes in the mail! ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​:-)