February 2021 Sock KAL - Finished Posts

@knitter131 - I looked at #6 again. That’s great yarn too!

These are both pretty and very cozy looking. The yarn from @LizB is absolutely yummy isn’t it?!

[ATTACH=JSON]{“data-align”:“none”,“data-size”:“medium”,“data-attachmentid”:90370}[/ATTACH]

Finished pair.

[ATTACH=JSON]{“data-align”:“none”,“data-size”:“small”,“data-attachmentid”:90372}[/ATTACH]

Monthly color - Pink! They are actually pinker than they look in this picture. If it isn’t too cold tomorrow, I’ll try for an outdoor picture.

[ATTACH=JSON]{“data-align”:“none”,“data-size”:“small”,“data-attachmentid”:90374}[/ATTACH]

My socks say “Love” because my wonderful daughter gave me this yarn for Christmas.

Great socks! The summer shorties will definitely be wonderful in a few months. I’m also making several shorties right now.

@KnitsWithHorses they are pretty comfy :slightly_smiling_face:. And, yes, @LizB has a great yarn :sparkling_heart:

Another pair finished through the heels. Yarn is a combo of Knit Picks Felici stripes, and KP Felici Bare. Leftovers being used up.

[ATTACH=JSON]{“data-align”:“none”,“data-size”:“medium”,“data-attachmentid”:90395}[/ATTACH]

I live it when my kids get me yarn as a gift. :hugs: I need to get to making some shorties for me and Harmoni! I haven’t even been able to work on socks this month. The schedule for this sweater test knit is pretty tight.

Wow that was fast! And Stashbuster too. :grin:

Best reason for the “love” that I’ve seen yet. :slight_smile:

Cute socks! What brand of needles are those?

@KnitsWithHorses - yes, I’ve been a sock knitting machine this week, lol. And a good stash busting week as well.

@Pegg Thomas - these are my new Knitters’ Pride Karbonz DPN’s. I’ve used them about 24 hours, and I think I’m in love!

@knitter131 The color combination you did here is fantastic!

@knitter131 I may need to “find” a pair of those. :wink:

@K2-Tog - thanks! I really like the Knit Picks Felici stripes :heart:

@Pegg Thomas - I bought two sets, but now I’m thinking I’ll need more, lol!

Completed today - this will probably be my last pair this month :blush:

[ATTACH=JSON]{“data-align”:“none”,“data-size”:“medium”,“data-attachmentid”:90497}[/ATTACH]

You’ve had a great month!

They look great!

A pair of socks for February.

Entry - first sock done.

[ATTACH=JSON]{“data-align”:“none”,“data-size”:“medium”,“title”:“0219212159_2.jpg”,“data-attachmentid”:90611}[/ATTACH]