February 2021 chatter

Excellent!

I’m scheduled for Friday, Feb 5 - yay!

@knitter131. Excellent!

Wonderful!! I got mine, Jan 30th.

I like it. I like how you repeated that bold, orange colorway. The repeat makes it feel balanced.

@Hellokitten
keep checking in. Things seem to change every day over here. Plus people aren’t showing up for their appointments and the staff will give them to whoever they can before they expire.

Anyone hear anything about getting the vaccine…after you have already had covid? (is it safe for us?)
We are trying to figure that one out.

We do Not want the shot right now…figure others need the vaccine while we may have enough immunity memory to help us through the next rounds. Now that I think of it…our military health insurance hasn’t even contacted us about the vaccine. Weird…well…not really.

I’m pretty sure you and your family have a natural immunity for now.

I’m not wanting to take a shot until I kick this inflammation from my illness last September. It is the weirdest thing. Which makes me wonder if covid didn’t set it off. I never had anything like it.

Good morning and happy WIP Wednesday! What are you working on this week?

I am getting ready to piece together my quilt top. Here are a couple squares laid out - the corners will be burgundy. Need to cut some of that :slight_smile:

6C07A75D-18FA-400E-8C68-FF8E6A9A96E3.jpeg

Awesome!!

Looks nice - the burgundy will make it pop!

It looks like there’s an NM number where it says ‘count’. I can’t read it but it’s an industry standard for yarn and can give you an idea of how a yarn will knit up. It isn’t a gauge per se because gauge is determined by the size of the needle in the hands of a specific knitter, not by the yarn itself. But if you know the NM number of a yarn you’ve used you can compare it to the NM of the unknown/new yarn.

This will brighten someone’s day.

This will be gorgeous, I can’t wait to see more.

You’re off to a great start!

Very pretty!

This is coming together so nicely. I agree your color choices are perfect.

Thanks everyone

Thanks! I cast (or casted) on the stitches for the next piece… hmm, not sure of the past tense on that.

Here’s my active WIPs for this week. Black is a cardigan for my son, brown is a hat for him and white is a toy rabbit.

IMG_20210203_184547.jpg

Beautiful!