December Sock KAL - CHAT

Here are the heels I’ve been struggling with. The back of the heel is the double-leaf lace. I’m not sure how these will wear - not as well as the partridge eye heel, I’m sure - but they are pretty! Both socks done through the heel.

KrautHeels2 12-29-20.jpg

KrautHeels1 12-29-20.jpg

I like the texture! :slight_smile:

Did you start these in December? Don’t forget to post them in the finished thread if you did. :slight_smile:

thanks to the anonymous doner the large animal plushie was so cute and I loved it.

I’ve used this method, just this year, I think. It’s so easy, and fun :blush:

Just finished the heels on bother my Christmas socks today. :grin:
[ATTACH=JSON]{“data-align”:“none”,“data-size”:“small”,“data-attachmentid”:84386}[/ATTACH]

I’ve only ever done short-row heels from the toes up. I’ll have to try this sometime.

This is theToe- Up tutorial pattern from Knit Picks, only I do them on separate needles.

They look great @PurlgirlButtons !

Wow, beautiful yarn :blush:

Fun, bright colors - and the socks look great!

It looks like a kind of gold color? And are you actually doing cuff down? :astonished: Just kidding. I do cuff down sometimes. Lol

Happy socks!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yup, P2tog TBL is no fun with any size needles :expressionless:

:joy::joy::joy: Oh boy do I feel your pain.

Thanks so much to our anonymous doner! :blush:. This person is truly gifted in her crochet abilities, this project bag is adorable. It’s so fun to receive a gift, and the hand made gifts are appreciated all the more. :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

[ATTACH=JSON]{“data-align”:“none”,“data-size”:“medium”,“data-attachmentid”:86836}[/ATTACH]

It’s awesome! She does make beautiful bags.

So pretty!