Cat Bordhi Rio Calina Cowl Knit Along

That turn out beautiful! Cat would be so proud!

@Hellokitten @knitter131 @Char @FreedomLover @KnitsWithHorses @hereami @Rose the Rebel - Thank you for your kind words and compliments! :slight_smile:

BTW, I think this is a GREAT project for when a person may be working with interruptions and/or have to set their project aside for a bit of time between knitting. This is because the cables can be crossed randomly, with any amount of spacing and any number of rows in-between. There is no need to remember exactly where you are in your project, or how soon the next cable cross-over row comes up. Just make it up as you go along: “Let the river carry you” is a great saying for this clever little accessory!

PS. I thought this Rio Calina Cowl looked great worn with an accent pin on it… a nice vintage brooch one day…
an American flag “lapel pin” another day.
:slight_smile:

LOL, I should’ve probably posted this construction-detail photo before I posted the photos of the completed project. But that’s how some days go… !
:slight_smile:

@qfknit Thank you for letting us know about how easy you found this project.
I am pretty new to cabling. I have only done one headband/earwarmer.

I do want to do this pattern. It is in my To - Do list.
At first I was afraid to try all the cabling. Then I was afraid of making it up as I went along. Now…I am considering which fiber to use that close to my neck and face.