August 2020 Sock KAL - Finished Objects Only - No Chatter Please

These are the simple shortie socks that I finished yesterday. They took me less than a week. It is a shadow wrapped heel. I like the fit. I started a different pair today. I have been doing shortie socks all summer but this new one is going to be the first longer one I do. I have no pattern but I am thinking of doing a cable design. I am on a sock kick this year. I don’t know how long it will last. It was fingerless mitts last year and beanies before that. I look forward to joining everyone in the September KAL. :slight_smile:

ae8a218735af046ad400a9dc6e04cea2jpg.jpg

I love the warm colors in this yarn. I’ll have to look it up!

Your socks are beautiful, I really like the color!

I haven’t heard of the shadow wrapped heel, I’ll have to look into that. Your socks are gorgeous, BTW.

Knit Picks Static in color Cameo

37e7ddd7363eff691b7387ec80303b2bpng.png

These are gorgeous!

Love your socks! The colors are so pretty!

Very nice!

Hi, @Mysterious and welcome to Fiberkind - your socks are beautiful!

This is so pretty! Is the Static as soft as their other soft sock yarns?

@KnitsWithHorses
RE: The feel.
I find Static (437 yds) and Stroll (462 yds) feel the same to me. They are both 75/25 , probably same yarn base?
The patterning of Static above is consistent with others in this line , only colors differ.
Felici feels softer to me even though it is also 75 SW / 25 nylon , your touch might differ :smiley:

Great socks. I love the color.

Hi @Mysterious. Welcome to Fiberkind and to our sock KAL. Beautiful socks!

Very nice! I’ve been on a sock kick too but I’m not that far. I always have several projects going, some with deadlines so I can’t focus on the socks as much as I’d like. I’ve never heard of that heel so I’ll be looking that up.

I haven’t heard of Static but that is a beautiful colorway. Welcome to the sock KAL!!

I finished my Home of the Brave Shorties. Ryleys Garden socks are coming along and will be done before too long. They aren’t shorties so they are taking longer.
​​​​​​​

IMG_20200825_233221.jpg

I still think this pattern rocks! :fk:

They are great socks! I’m sure it was fun to knit them

These are fabulous!

I finally finished a pair of socks!!! :slight_smile:

87DB0B76-253C-497C-8E47-4D978D652D56.jpeg