1Q 2020 Make Along Chatter

Stashbusting is the goal…doing some socks…I’m embarrassed to admit one pair is the Chicken Tracks…starting the second one. The other pair are ribbed. Also knitting Felix Cardigan need to do sleeves and button band. I’ve been carding & spinning lots as I have a ton of fiber in my stash. Not stressing just gonna enjoy and TRY not to buy anything.
I’ll get some pics sometime soon. Yay everybody!!!

No need to be embarrassed - socks are socks!!! :slight_smile: can’t wait to see pictures!!! of the spinning too!!!

Plain ribbed socks are still my favorite, they fit the best!

@knitter131 - I love simple socks, especially with pretty yarn.

I started this sock pattern, probably hard to see with my choice of yarn. It’s my own pattern, an alternating mock rib. Yarn is Opal Graffiti.

IMG_20200117_030620790.jpg

Very pretty!!

@Fisherwife This blanket is definitely a long term project for me. I’m going into my second year and I’m fine with that. I like to sew and weave also so I usually have a project going in each craft and have learned not to pressure myself and turn it into a chore…I have enough chores!
I’m weaving my ends in as I go too, otherwise it would be a daunting task at the end! I’m not sure I’ll do the same joining method that Sandra uses in her pattern. I may start making the squares in a neutral color now so I don’t get tired of it. Then just join all the squares later. ???

Very pretty stitch pattern.

I’m knitting the Oslo hat by petiteknit. Needles: 3.5 mm. Yarn: Todd&Duncan Lamaine 100% Lambswool, navy colour.

IMG_20200125_113200.jpg

That is very pretty yarn! :slight_smile:

I started this granny rectangle today, it will be a graduation gift for a friend’s son. :slight_smile:

3605A9C2-9A07-4243-8DFF-564395936DA8.jpeg

Beautiful! Great depth of color. Please post when it is done!

I have completed my socks, seems they were put on the back burner for a while, but I’m glad they’re done. These are for me, yarn is Opal. My own pattern, a mock rib.

IMG_20200127_085718555.jpg

I am making progress on the afghan I started last week. :-). I think I will be able to do one more dark blue and one more variegated without running out of yarn. Yay!

ABB9D3C8-3DF4-4F31-9A59-BADA50836507.jpeg

@Char Wow, you are fast!! I really like the variegated yarn in it. Your blanket looks great!

Thank you! I have had the variegated and white in my stash for a LONG time. Time for it to be useful! :fk:

I love the way the variegated is centered between the white. Looks like fancy colorwork.

I finished the blanket I have been working on. :-). It is kinda big. Lol.

70BD9D4E-E4BA-4BFA-8ED6-7AA8B489D8E8.jpeg

Very nice! The variegated yarn is a great touch!

Oh, Char - it turned out beautiful!