Where do you live?

Hi there, I live in Nelson in the South Island of New Zealand. Emigrated from the UK about 45 years ago. Love the lifestyle here.

Hello! I live in Dayton, Ohio, USA. Originally from the Pacific Northwest, but job opps for my husband were better out here.

Happily married for 30 years, and contentedly knitting up a storm for first grand baby due in October.

Two married daughters.

Hello! I live in a small town in northcentral PA, 4 miles from the NY state border.

We lived in Apex for 18 years and had to get out of there after the magazine article.

The traffic might have been due to the storm. Route 501 can be quite congested at times, but locals know how to get to the beach without getting on 501.

Born and raised in Pennsylvania. Moved to SouthEast Michigan, lived there for 21 years with hubby and son. Then we all moved back, a couple of years ago, to our home–NW PA

Hiya, from a small town in Georgia. Our county and surrounding areas have been used for several movies, The Walking Dead spent a season or more in the locally too. It’s all fun and I love being part of a community that feels close.

456483_428734573808901_219325120_o.jpg

@FreedomLover I’m sure it was! It took us about 2 hours from there to Garden City/Surfside Beach. We were there for our 2 week vacation… were there 2 days and had to drive 11 hours back home. We drove all night and will NEVER do that again! We did end up driving back down about a week later because we still had a week left and they also had an opening for the following week. I didn’t want to go through all that trouble driving and packing up again but hubby was determined and it was already paid up. He has a very stressful job and needs his vacation more than I. Places were still flooding as we were entering the area, it was awful to see that happening! What a terrible thing to have happen to all those neighborhoods.

Born and raised in Port Huron, Michigan but have been living in Middle Tennessee since 1980…Michigan will always be home :slight_smile:

What a beautiful place. I do like a place with a lot of greenery. I like to see more trees than people. I’m from Cumbria in the UK. Wettest county in England so lots of woodland and there are more sheep in Cumbria than people. Strange but true. :smiley: I wish I was as clever as you and knew how to add photos. I’ll have to ask my husband later, it’s beyond me. Looking forward to seeing you around. :slight_smile:

My mom was from Moultrie…and I still have cousins around there and in Valdosta. Beautiful part of the state.

I love Kansas!

Just click on the photo icon, then you will see a small menu with two tabs. Click “Upload” and you can choose a picture, then “upload to server” and “okay” and you are all good from there!

I would so love to see your part of the world! It’s part of a long-time goal, it sounds like a beautiful place to live.

Screen Shot 2019-07-13 at 8.50.35 AM.png

https://vb.ourunraveled.com/forum/general/new-members/718-where-do-you-live?p=939#post939
Moultrie is a beautiful area! I’ve been to Valdosta for the Paso Fino horse show a couple times, very pretty there.

Thank you. You make it sound so easy…then I start pressing the buttons and it’s downhill from there. When I’m feeling brave enough I’ll take a deep breath and try it but these machines rarely do what I want them to do.

I totally know the feeling, lol.

Hello! I live in Grants Pass, Oregon, transplanted from Southern California a few years ago. Glad to be in such a beautiful area and away from the hustle and bustle of California! Only had this picture of my backyard from wintertime.

e18eed9cbd539b4120eed352b76131e7jpg.jpg

Hi everyone! I live in a green (and weedy, lol) place near Wardensville, West Virginia. The town is tiny - no traffic lights. Our grocery store has 4 short isles and is part of the hardware store. I work on the other side of the “mountain” in Winchester, Virginia which is a quaint town of about 23,000 and is a destination for Civil War aficionados.

89afe3584e273c96b79b183f771a175cjpg.jpg

We’re probably not too far from each other!

@Duellingneedles Probably not far at all :smiley: My sister and her husband live in Oneonta, ny and they have plans to move to Jamestown which makes us all, here in Franklin, very happy because then they would only be about an hour away! I’ve been watching this thread and, especially, giving a thumbs up to all my fellow Pennsylvanians!