Week Ending October 17, 2020

Please remember to post your scores for the week of 10/11/2020 to 10/17/2020.

I finished off a ball of cotton in a washcloth and purchased a cake for the test knit, so I am null for the week.

I purchased 3 balls of sock yarn (-6). Gave 9 balls sock yarn to Char (+18). Used up 8 new balls on hats, a cowl, and a baby blanket (+16)

[SIZE=20px]WTD: +28[/SIZE]

I finished a hat (+4) and bought 4 balls of yarn (-8)
WTD -4

I finished a couple of projects this week, but still haven’t’ used an entire skein yet.

WTD - 0

I’ve been working on the Stephen West MKAL and a new secret test knit but didn’t finish anything this week. My KnitCrate just arrived today so -2 for the week for me.

WTD -2, YTD -41

cc4f7d6c6ff65b7f4fc76ab5c91f453fjpg.jpg

Nice work!

I won a door prize – 10 skeins of Takhi cotton yarn, and one skein from a club arrived -22, I used up 5 skeins +10

[SIZE=20px]WTD -12. YTD +164[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18px]WTD: +0, YTD: +149 WE 10/17[/SIZE]

[SIZE=16px]Working on some projects, I didn’t finish any balls or skeins.[/SIZE]

I made some small stuff but didn’t finish any skeins this week. I would be willing to bet I’m shooting the moon this week. I have no idea how to start next week’s post, so someone will have to help me. Bought 13 balls of Paton’s Grace because Michael’s is phasing out that yarn and I use it for a number of wonderful projects. A friend gave me a ball of coboo this week, too.

WTD -28
YTD +190

I received a box of beautiful yarn for Christmas crafting from a yarn angel and only completely used up one skein although I got several others mighty close. So I’m at -12 for the week.
WTD -12

Don’t worry, it’s super easy. This week was my first week and I was intimidated. @Char suggested to just copy the previous week and change the dates, which is what I did. Piece of cake!

I actually did some knitting this week, which is amazing since I was a little glued to my new to me spinning wheel. SQUEEEEE! So, I bought a couple of cute cheap skeins of yarn at my local bargain outlet to make baby hats, just to try it. They started selling some selloffs from Crafty, I believe. Anyway, didn’t quite use up all of the sock yarn on the pair, so will have to try to make a square on my long-term sock blanket. I also like to save a little for repairs. Anyway, I am WTD -3, YTD +8.

Yes, it is very easy to do the totals. I did it for the first time a week or two ago.

PS: I thought I’d be the one shooting the moon this week :slight_smile:

I didn’t finish anything last week, but acquired 9 skeins from my mom.

-18 WTD

Didn’t use up anything (but also didn’t buy the lovely fiber in a LYS I found… ); decided to face my fears and try knitting socks with my thick-thin handspun, guessing at the gauge and come what may–it’s not like I’m ever going to use up all my handspun. So no change from last week

+2 WTD, +4 YTD