Week Ending 11/21/2020

Post your score for the week - 11/15/2020 - 11/21/2020

So, I am continuing to replenish my stash, I’ve had a feeling some stores may close if there’s another lockdown. This week I received 14 balls of a beautiful gradient fingering weight from Knit Picks, “Chroma”. Completed one charity scarf.

14 new balls - 28
used 2 balls + 4

[SIZE=20px]WTD - 24[/SIZE]

I finally finished my Slipstravaganza shawl! I think it’s the biggest thing I’ve ever knit, nearly 2,000 yards. I ended up finishing off three skeins and another three partially used for a total of 9. My KnitCrate yarn arrived for -2 so all in all 7 for the week! I’ve started a marled hat with some of my leftovers. I’m thinking I can get two hats out of it and it will be completely used up.

I was bad and ordered some yarn from KnitPicks for the new Andrea Mowry sweater Stripes. But that will arrive another week.

WTD 7, YTD -144

I only used up one skein this week
[SIZE=24px]WE 10/21 +2[/SIZE]
YTD +166

I am thinking of ordering some more Worsted Weight yarn for the 1898 hats before the end of the year. We shall see.

I didn’t buy yarn and I didn’t use yarn. I have been hanging out at my sewing machine. :slight_smile:

WTD 0

Received my Bare yarn from Knitpicks and have it dyed up and ready (mostly). I have done some sewing, some spinning, and a little knitting on my Christmas socks, but no balls used up. I did get my yard all cleaned up this morning, though, so I am ready to go!
[SIZE=18px]WTD (-16) YTD (+6)[/SIZE]

Happy Mail came in. The 12 Days of Christmas advent is by Cherry Pie Cottage. I was planning to attend the DFW Fiber Fest this year before it was canceled, so when I found the colorway, I had to have it. I loved the Moon Shadow colorway when it was shown on Instagram, and my finances now allowed me to get it.

WTD = -32

86AB41A8-BF96-460D-A803-1C34205B88B8.jpeg

FC55D695-E3B6-4641-A58D-E7D68D0F1101.jpeg

5EC4289C-5ECA-439C-84F7-0B2D514EA45B.jpeg

Hmmm, maybe a fabric stashbusting challenge for the 1st of the year?!!

Finally some good numbers to post! I used 1 skein on Christmas stockings & gave away 3 skeins. Next week may not be as productive.

WTD +8

Lucky girl! That’s some beautiful yarn!

I finished a little cardigan for bear. Still need to make a dress.
WTD +2

[SIZE=14px]WTD: +0, YTD: +155 WE 11/21[/SIZE]

I finished some Christmas gifts, however no skeins used. :fk:

I found a crate with all the scrapghans I started this past year before we moved out here to the homestead so I need to finish my tunisian scrapghan so I can work on finishing these other ones. When I’m too stressed out to work on anything else, I can always work on an afghan.
WTD +9
YTD +61

@TexasPurl - uh oh - better stock up now. Lol