Week Ending 08/29/2020

Post your score for the week - 08/23/2020 - 08/29/2020

It’s the last Saturday of the month - post both WTD & YTD scores!

I finished my sweater last night, ends and all, so I am +2 for the week!

IMG_2279.JPG

Yay! I look forward to seeing a finished photo! :slight_smile:

I finished a shawl that used 50g skeins of yarn, completely used up two of the skeins and partially used up another four for a total of 8 point. Then I spun a 4oz braid of fiber into a light fingering weight yarn for -2 points.

[SIZE=22px]WTD +6 YTD +6[/SIZE]

I finished a shawl that used 50g skeins of yarn, completely used up two of the skeins and partially used up another four for a total of 8 point. Then I spun a 4oz braid of fiber into a light fingering weight yarn for -2 points.

Well, I had to edit since my KnitCrate box showed up today. I get the sock crate so one skein of fingering weight sock yarn was added to my stash. My totals have been adjusted.

WTD +4 YTD +4

551a9951517f2d0d50035081a63e187ajpg.jpg

cfa298c415b4e5687ede5c164229da02jpg.jpg

Beautiful!!

I love the spun yarn! What are your plans for that?

@Char I have this and a purple one and I’m going to go look for two more fibers that would work in a fade so I can knit up a handspun So Faded sweater. It will be my first handspun sweater so I’m excited about that.

I look forward to see it as it grows!

This week I finished jumper (347 g) and sheep (163 g)
WTD +10 YTD -31

[SIZE=20px]Week ending 8/29 +8
YTD +182
[/SIZE]

I think the pink is a gorgeous color and I think fades are so interesting. I’ll be watching for it!

Not quite as productive this week but still positive. :fk: I finished out 1 little skein on a Tunisian series swatch.

[SIZE=20px]WTD +2
YTD -560
[/SIZE][SIZE=14px](move along now, nothing to see here)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18px]Y’all have a Happy week! :fk:[/SIZE]

@pinesprairie ~ I’m just along for the ride. My yarn angel keeps me in the negative numbers. I always think twice when I see yarn I want to buy because of this challenge!

[size=18px]wtd: +4, ytd: +125 we 8/29[/size]

I was doing pretty good until today, when I bought some cone yarn from Chars yarn shop -22. I completed two scarves and a shawl this week, +5.

[SIZE=20px]WTD - 17, YTD + 173[/SIZE]

I did buy some yarn to finish some projects, but Mom’s shopping at my house made that a little better.

Where I am VERY proud is I found some yarn I WANTED (Ohhhhh pretty). And it was on sale (you don’t want to know how many skeins). And I had my dear husbands go ahead (to spend a lot more than that!!)… and I didn’t buy any.

[SIZE=24px]WTD -8; YTD -288[/SIZE]

I changed to a new color on the border of my Sparkle Patriot Shawl, finishing off the previous color, for +2. I also finished off a leftover partial ball in a scrap project, +1.

WTD = +3; YTD = +1

@TexasPurl Hmmm, I will have to reconsider keeping that logic in mind. I’d probably think thrice and buy it anyway.

@pinesprairie - you really should join in. I do want to see you dance too!