Week Ending 08/22/2020

Post your score for the week - 08/16/2020 - 08/22/2020

Not a bad week for me, though I really don’t have much to show for it. I used 3 skeins of cotton on dishcloths & 1 skein on the Tunisian project. :slight_smile:

[SIZE=18px]WTD +8[/SIZE]

Well… At first I was at zero this week. Then I received some luscious sylecraft batik yarn. So for me today:

[SIZE=36px]-4[/SIZE]

My club yarn came this week, but I used up a skein too so…
[SIZE=20px]WTD 0 YTD +174[/SIZE]

@volcanprincess - here is where you would post this week’s scores! :slight_smile:

Hello all! I’m brand new to the site and definitely want/need to join in on this stash busting with you all.

[SIZE=26px]WTD = 0 YTD = 0[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14px]WTD: +6, YTD: +121 WE 8/22[/SIZE]
[SIZE=16px]Learning Tunisian crochet, making an afghan using Bernat Bulky yarn, also squares for a blanket using Brava sport.[/SIZE]

YAY! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: Welcome - just so you know - you are NOT in last place! (really there’s nothing wrong either way, but hey - we have fun here!)

I had a good productive week. I finished a baby vest (170 g) and elephant toy (125g)
WTD +6 YTD -41

I know that, technically, I should be starting at zero because I joined today, but a splurge sock blank (first one ever) arrived today. So, I am stating that my score is WTD = -2. I need the motivation. I have two, yes two, advents coming for the end of the year.

Welcome! So glad you’ve joined in on the fun.

I forgot to post yesterday. My dad is in hospice care now so I think I can give myself a break on it. I did manage to make prayer squares this week because it’s a quick project I have memorized. I ended up with
WTD+4
YTD +190

@Fisherwife woo hoo…you are in the positive numbers!

:fk:You can have as many breaks as you need, my internet friend.
Take care of yourself.
If I can speak for everyone…We are here for you. :fk:

You can definitely give yourself a break. The waiting for the inevitable outcome can be terribly stressful. My heart breaks for you. Cherish every moment & take care of yourself. Sending prayers for you both.

You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Sending you and your family prayers.

Thanks, everyone. I appreciate your kind words and prayers very much. This is the toughest thing I’ve ever dealt with, to be sure. I thank God for you all and for this wonderful place to share.

I completed a couple of charity scarves this week :blush:

[SIZE=16px]WTD +5[/SIZE]

Welcome! Good luck with the stashbusting. No judging here! We all fall off the wagon at times. :blush: